Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Truth About Orbs

I just wanted to share this website http://www.goldenmean.info/orboflife/ and excerpt from The Implosion Group.

While obviously a pseudo-science site, it gives what I think is a great explanation of orbs. The whole bogus drama story of Orb entities coming in for R's gig is deflated by the facts. I mean, if a pile of freshly cut wood brings them in.. Anyway, go to the site and see the animation re: how these charge bodies are formed..way cool.

I believe Miceal has studied this work, which is why HE was invited to speak in Sedona in May. Of course, an insecure SOMEBODY had to try and take his small area of expertise away, getting herself a speaker slot. Cody will regret it, as ALL other speakers are not riding their agenda into town.. Her horning in on Miceal, on this conference, to be Source to yet another removal to the arena stable..Who will be left to ride?

It is interesting how unusual phenomenon can sometimes get us to study some deep, even spiritual principles. Thousands of people around the world have studied the unusual 'orbs' or 'rods' (as psychotronics calls them) which show up in fast shutter speed photos- usually around intense life force kinds of activities. They usually occur around biologic organisms that are in the process of giving off more than usual charge.

An example is a recently cut pile of strong trees inside a stone barn, will emit lots of these 'orbs'. Since we observe them particularly in photos when we are giving off a lot of emotion, even affection, or healing energy especially - it gives us a chance to learn a bit about the nature of how biology's electric field works - how emotion can heal - and how science shows us WHY that electric field (called 'spirit') organizes the air itself into orb, or donut, or rod shapes. Perhaps this will help us learn the geometric secrets of life itself - in direct relationship to GEOMETRY OF COHERENT EMOTION.

The orb is an example - of charge domains attempting to sustain self organization by Phi / fractality. They are generally triggered when there is an overflowing of life force - biologically nearby. The very nature of this life force - is the recursive implosive or fractal electric field. That fractality which initiates touch permissive charge distribution – is the very DEFINITION of life force - and as we see below exactly what happens at a party…

Re: Truth About Orbs

Hi Agape,

"An example is a recently cut pile of strong trees inside a stone barn, will emit lots of these 'orbs'. Since we observe them particularly in photos when we are giving off a lot of emotion, even affection, or healing energy especially - it gives us a chance to learn a bit about the nature of how biology's electric field works - how emotion can heal - and how science shows us WHY that electric field (called 'spirit') organizes the air itself into orb, or donut, or rod shapes. Perhaps this will help us learn the geometric secrets of life itself - in direct relationship to GEOMETRY OF COHERENT EMOTION."

I am a woodworker and often take digital photos. In the shop when there has been cutting going on there are tons of orbs. It appears that the amount of orbs is directly proportional to the amount of dust in the air!

The PNW Orb..
Up here is the Pacific NW we have a strange phenomena that occurs after heavy rainfall, many have confirmed seeing this orb, that soon after it’s appearance a band of colored lights stretch across the sky. This orb is golden in color and so brilliant one cannot look directly into it, Science try to explain it away as a natural phenomena.. but I cannot help thinking it is the most amazing miraculous thing I have ever seen.
Can anybody explain what this golden orb is? or where it cam from?
Flowers seem to love it.
Often during the nighttime a beautiful silvery orb takes it’s place…

Such mysteries….

chuckle

David

''''I believe Miceal has studied this work, which is why HE was invited to speak in Sedona in May. Of course, an insecure SOMEBODY had to try and take his small area of expertise away, getting herself a speaker slot''''

It was extremely disappointing to not have Micael speak at the new beginners. I would love to hear about more of his research. I don't know what JR can offer that Micael doesn't know, and if it is insecurity on her part, that doesn't fare well with those with eyes to see. I do know she was not on the original line-up because I'd searched Micael's site and found the event, and she was not then listed in the early stages. In fact, when her name was added, there was a bit of a disclaimer, although this word was not used, but the organization sponsoring the event stated they did not work with channels due to past experience. They made an exception in this case. I wonder why. Why not allow others to soar their heights? I fouhd Micael to be incredibly funny during his lectures. I'd be writing and realize I was taking notes on his jokes. I would love to hear more of what he's learned.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree.