Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
some people say ...

Some people say that the moderators of this message board are on crack? Do you have any evidence to disprove this?

Re: some people say ...

Anne..

Would you care to explain your bizarre statement?
Before it is removed.

David.

do you have any proof that they are?

Anne-
care for a hit?

Ah, so it doesn't feel so good when the tables are turned does it?

I'm sad to inform you, with regards to bearing false witness - what goes around comes around.

Good luck to y'all...

ok, so instead of a joint, have have some documented evidence.
Does that count on this earth, or not?

Anne,

Here is my email address

LARSE@fairpoint.net

Care for a conversation?

David.

Congratulations Ann, you have achieved perfect mimickry of your hyrofont - yours is exactly the same kind of false accusation used by Judy's Ramtha against Thunder Market. Be proud: you 'GOT IT'. Just be mindful that it's a classic mind control technique... and True hyrofonts don't need to stoop to lies to teach.

Anne-
You might keep in mind the purpose of this site.
If you forgot, or have another agenda, the
web is at your disposal.

Tree, I understand the purpose of this site. It is about slandering anything that supports the idea that we are divine beings; that we are responsable for our reality and that we create our reality with our thoughts and attitudes.

It preys on victims like you that are willing to lie and decieve just to get a pat on the back and have someone tell you that you are worthy.

I am sorry about making the above comment about the moderators being drug addicts. I admit it was unfair and uncalled for.

The reason for the post was to demonstrate how easy it is to condem someone else for the sake of our personal agendas. It was done in response to you slinging mud at the leader of the red guard without allowing him to give his side of the story. (As far as I'm concerned that red guard is innocent until proven guilty. I also think regardless of whether the sex was consensual or not, the red guards should not be allowed to have sex while on duty. I don't think this works for anyone involved.)

You are also accusing RSE of not acting on this alleged injustice when you have not even made an official complaint with anybody at RSE.

wow Anne.
I said in my original post, I had medical documentation of the incident with three different professionals.
And as I side note, I am not a "victim" here.
I am only passing on what my experience was.
In fact, I just was told this evening, of another account of a female student, in a similar situation with the same person, and her reply, at this point was: it is all part of the teachings and my evovlement.

Once one steps OUT of the environment, rape is seen for what it is.
I am just, as Ramtha ( registered trademark ) has said, calling a spade a spade.

and actually, I did make a complaint.
With the then head red guard, and another red guard as a back up.
It went no where.
( surpirsed, anyone?)
So now that I see , more objectively, I will make a complaint.
It did not seem obvious at the time.
But I thought I talked to the "proper"
authories at the time.
My mistake.
The real authorities are the Judicial System. Not JZK Inc, and we thought they did their best in the the student's best interest.
Even the best intentions go awry.

Anne..

Understandably as a believer in “Ramtha” it must be very distressing for you to read about Tree’s experience of being raped by a fellow RSE staff member.
Do you somehow think she made the whole story up?
Or.. Do you think her experience was part of the “accepted” conditions of participating in an RSE wine ceremony...
for a learning experience?
I suspect..
What is really disturbing you is the unthinkable... that you have also been betrayed and abused by RSE Inc ?

I have met with Tree on several occasions and I have no doubt that she speaks the truth…

Truth has a way of rising to the surface...
and disturbing the mud.

David.

In the United States, 1.3 women are raped every minute. That results in 78 rapes each hour, 1872 rapes each day, 56160 rapes each month and 683,280 rapes each year.
• 1 out of every 3 American women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime.
• The United States has the world's highest rape rate of the countries that publish such statistics. It's 4 times higher than Germany, 13 times higher than England, and 20 times higher than Japan.
• 1 in 7 women will be raped by her husband.
• 83% of rape cases are ages 24 or under.
• 1 in 4 college women have either been raped or suffered attempted rape.
• 1 in 12 males students surveyed had committed acts that met the legal definition of rape. Furthermore, 84% of the men who had committed such acts said what they had done was definitely not rape.
• 75% of male students and 55% of female students involved in acquaintance rape had been drinking or using drugs.
• Only 16% of rapes are ever reported to the police.
From….
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~ad361896/anne/cease/rapestatisticspage.html

Myths about Rape
http://www.dcrcc.org/myths.htm

Tree, is the documentation you have evidence of rape or merely that you were pregnant after the experience?

David, I have heard people vouch for the other party's integrity just as you are doing for Tree.

Also, I always read everything on this site with a grain of salt. This is because I have seen false statements made all the time and very rarely are they challenged. (Maybe something similar to the RSE red guard phenomenon going on here? Something for moderators to think about..)

No, I do not think Tree is lying but nothing has been heard from the other side yet and like I said - innocent until proven guilty.

Anne....read the above statistics concerning men fessing up to the rape.
Do you think this guy is just gonna raise his hand and said, "yeah I did it with a gay chick?"
( and don't even start on that "you hate men" topic. You have no clue what you are talking about there.)
Maybe drinking with his buddies, that might be a nice notch in his belt.
I think there is a lack of compassion here
due to maybe not having experienced a "traumatic" event on your part.
yes, people volunteer to go to war, yet they come back with PTSD. DO you say they created their reality? and too bad? just deal?
How about Viet Nam, where they were 'forced' to go? Do you know any Viet Nam vets who are drug addicts, or alcholics due to their forced time in Viet Nam? ( I happen to know 5 personally.)
How about a 'coherced' wine ceremony?
Just go along with the crowd?
I am admitting I went along with the ceremony, but highly unwilling in the aftermath of it.
I am not trying to get you to see my view point. You are pretty clear where you stand.
Your words and intonation carry a few barbs.

intresting that you ask for evidence.i dident see in 5 years any evidence for what is claimed on the ranch.i furthermore heard 'the ram'lieing,bending the truth for her financial benefit.caling people who stand up and think for themself victims is just a ranch brainwasch input.

"Some people say" is a phrase frequently used by Fox News when they want to introduce and popularize an obscure and relatively unknown point of view.

"Some people say" is meant to suggest that there is merit to the obscure and relatively unknown point of view.

"Some people say" is a way to convince someone of something without any discussion. It is one of the techniques of mind control.

Why did Anne name this thread "Some people say?"

Anne,

If you are still reading this (with a grain of salt? then why bother?), please understand (don't have to agree) that you need to be very careful with your posts to avoid deletion.

"Some people say?" is hardly citing facts as YOU know them that can be substantiated. It's out of line, especially when you are attacking and judging a person, along with seeming to ask them (TREE) questions that she should only have to answer to an attorney.

There are people who either post to this site, or quietly monitor it, who are careful that a high level of integrity is maintained on this site. Obviously you are having a hard time with the content. I do have compassion for your position, as David said, being a pro-RSE person.

But truth is truth and in the right time, will bear itself out. For Tree to be censored and/or attacked because you seem to think she should be, isn't the answer.

Hi Whatcha- just lettin you know I've been missing you and very glad to see
your clear voice of reason back. Thank You .XXOO