Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Teachings????

Saw this on yahoo this morning and was wondering if these will appear as part of the new teachings at RSE

Long live Chocolate!!!! It is one of my favorite foods.

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - As if people needed another excuse to like chocolate, new studies suggest a specially formulated type of cocoa may boost brain function and delay decline as people age, researchers said on Sunday.

Scientists, speaking at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in San Francisco, presented results from early studies testing the effects on the brain of flavanols, an ingredient found in cocoa.

Funded by candy maker Mars Inc., which provided a specially formulated liquid cocoa concoction for the research, the studies suggest that flavanols increase blood flow to the brain and may hold promise for treating some vascular impairments.

Mars, a private company, has made a study of the health benefits of cocoa. Its CocoaVia line of chocolates, made with a process that retains flavanols, have been shown in clinical trials to have benefits for the heart.

The latest research also suggests benefits for the brain.

Ian Macdonald of Britain's University of Nottingham Medical School, conducted a small brain imaging study on young, healthy women to see whether flavanol-rich cocoa helped boost cognitive function during challenging mental tasks.

Although the beverage did not improve their performance on the tests, it did increase blood flow to their brains for a two to three-hour period, Macdonald said.

He believes more research might show that increased blood flow could benefit older adults and those who have cognitive impairments, such as fatigue or even mini-strokes.

A U.S. study of healthy adults over 50 also found a marked rise in blood flow. It was conducted by Harvard Medical School researcher Dr. Norman Hollenberg, who has studied the effects of cocoa and flavanols on Panama's Kuna Indian population.

Hollenberg believes that, while promising, the brain benefit needs to be verified.

"The only way we can prove something is working is a large clinical trial," he said.

Meanwhile, the researchers cautioned against rushing out to binge on the special Mars line of chocolates.

"It is a modest calorie load but it is a calorie load," Macdonald said. "As long as you are doing something to earn that 100 calories, then that's fine."

Re: New Teachings????

Sounds ancient and mystical enough for me! And early enough to get a "teaching" into Assay 07...

Send it to Judy - watch it appear at the next Event!!!
Good job!!!

Anyone want to join my new cult? I channel the thoughtform of Willy Wonka, and for the modest price of $1000 for a week, we will transform our DNA and boost our neurotransmitters by direct experience of chocolate, the ancient path to nirvana.

Children's events will start with milk chocolate. But our progressive teachings will delve into the mysteries of dark chocolate. Blindfolded initiates will demonstrate their ability to distinguish the world's finest, most rarified chocolates from those made by Hershey's...first by tasting, then, through remote tasting, without actually coming into physical contact with the chocolate.

Later, advanced students will be able to leave their bodies and travel to gourmet chocolatiers around the globe to "remote sample" their concoctions.

Take all required events in my new cult, and ultimately, you will materialize chocolate in your own hands!

Several weeks ago I initiated myself into eating a huge bar of %85 dark chocolate.
I had the Willy Wonka shakes for 24 hours….

Do not try this at home folks…

David.

The subject being "New" teachings...
Obviously the New Chocolate teaching would be "New" to RSE, and I am pretty sure the EMF posters would not get credit for the idea...
It appears as though, really, there are NO new teachings. After reading all the varied and informative posts on this and other threads, its TRULY mind blowing to realize that every so called "teaching" at RSE came from somewhere else.
The "Newest" teaching JZ could put into application would be the teaching of HONESTY. She could actually corner the MARKET on that one. Of course it WOULD be very risky, with everything that might be involved with coming clean.
I am SO SO SO grateful for all your informative posts, it amazes me that with all the people who have come thru RSE and researched the supposed "teachings" as to where they originally came from... that its NOT commom knowledge the school is a joke.(or maybe it is...)
The strange part in the whole mess is that it's no big deal to use others' work as long as you SAY your doing it. I dont think that many students would leave the school, the "environment" could still tremendously benificial to those who want to "practice" dicilpines, etc. But the lieing and ALL that then goes with it are what take it to it;s lowest common denominator, pure deciet.
Soon, the "list" of JZ's Copyrights and Trademarks will be longer than the information in the brochures.
"Me thinkest the Lady doth protest too much..."

Sign me up Onehand - chocolate heaven here I come - always felt deep down the way to heaven was through chocolate...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dance,
The teaching of honesty? We already had that, sorry you missed it. Began in 1997 and was called, "the truth teaching" whereby "Ramtha" told everyone they should "tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may." From there "he" expanded the concept of "telling the truth" to include sleazy tell all sessions where students/staff were picked out of the audience and intimidated into telling personal secrets under the guise of "confession is good for the soul." (By the way, that quote, frequently used by "Ramtha" originated in a movie about the life of Stalin.)

There were so many sleazy soap opera evenings it was revolting (and to think I still have some of those tapes - x rated.) Confession is a technique of mind control.

Wanna
Actualy I didnt miss those type of "honesty" teachings as I spent 18 yrs. 12-Step groups. But at least in those groups, you EVENTUALLY get "current" and stay that way (in the program).

It's also interesting that the teacher/business owner were exempt from the Truth Teachings. Sutdents were never allowed to tell truth (critical viewpoint and questions) about the school re: their experiences.

Even James (JZ's partner) was a target. "Ramtha", at one of his low points (my opinion), gave a detailed description of James' sex life with the channel. Nobody needed to hear that private information. James walked out of a number of wine ceremonies. "Ramtha" would have negative commentary about him doing that, too.

Sleazy soap-opera evenings...
I only attended a few 4 events for my RSE career. I would say that, by far, the main reason I decided to quit RSE, was because of this type of soap-opera BS that went on as a main theme in the arena from the "teacher".
I have had many years of long-term study with other channels, Mary Margaret-Moore, Jane Roberts and at present Esther Hicks. NONE of them, NONE of them do this "routine", as it is not pertinent to the teaching at all.
In fact IF they are actaully channeling it would make NO sense what so ever. Bartholomew, in 20+ years, only once (that I recall) told a "personal" story, and it really wasn't even that persoanl.It was an answer to a question about "Barts" last life, a brief question about the timeline "Bart" may have lived in.
Abraham often uses Esther's daily life as an example of what they teach, they have also said that Esther has a more difficult process with the teachings because she has to decipher Abraham's voice from her own on the inside, an be able to "hear" the guidance. Whereas say Jerry, her husband, can just ask Abraham and he can tell who he's speaking with. My point here being that in 20+ yrs (again) there are no self cenetred little wha-wha rants about "poor me" or all the "burdens" the channel has to endure...bla bla bla
Same with the Seth work (Jane Roberts) although in the Seth dialogs there were many personal references as they published ALL the discussions they had with Seth.(Years and years worth) STILL though it was NOTHING like the crap that the whole Ramtha "show" seems to be about.
It just REEKS of ego centered BS. I dont even watch TV and havent for MANY years, WHY would I pay to listen to someone go on and on and on and on about all this persoanl crap in hopes that eventually a morsel of "teaching" would pop out.Its like listening to the news to hear the weather report and having to block out or digest all the surrounding little "stories" (not to mention the "advertisments"!)to get to the weather...WHEN I COULD JUST STEP OUTSIDE!!!
Like at the end of the "Great" Assay 06 when if I am not mistaken the LAST thing they were advertising was JZ's newly designed BAG, for sale in the cafe (NOW before you leave) that would carry all your essential field gear, OHHH La-La.... THAT about summed up the whole "show" for me... And HEY how do you all like the new improved Web-site "designs" the big SHOW TIME MARQUEE on every page... At least it's pretty OBVIOUS what's going on...
Not really NEW teachings (especially in our "cult"ure).

Speaking of James Flick...

In 1998 I was sitting in a doctors surgery in Yelm opposite the so called "Master Blue Body" waiting to see the doctor. My immediate thought was if he is Master Blue Body why can't he heal himself?

Also a bit off topic but I found the term "Comrades" that Ramtha used for his inner circle very disconcerting to say the least. Comrades used to be a term used by Russian communists that occupied forner Eastern European countries such as Poland, the Czech Rebublic, East Germany etc. to refer to collegues. I often questioned the use of this word that associated itself with a group that was oppresive and suppressive in these countries during the time of communist occupation.

Back to chocolate. You better stock pile your supplies as the supermarkets in Yelm and vicinities will be sold out as soon as the Ramsters get wind of this one!!!

Reminds me of the good old Antrax scare days when Ramsters used to get their mail in protective clothing. Hilarious!!!

You guys better get your lawyers in line re: CHOCOLATE.
At the Dec 06 Beginner's retreat teaching on C AND E CREATE REALITY-
WE HAD CHOCOLATE COVERED COINS ( GOLD ) AND OREOS rain on as as absolute proof this ---- really works.

Cover yourselves.

"Like at the end of the "Great" Assay 06 when if I am not mistaken the LAST thing they were advertising was JZ's newly designed BAG, for sale in the cafe (NOW before you leave) that would carry all your essential field gear, OHHH La-La...."

Yes, that happened at our retreat too - "don't forget to go online and shop at JZ's store for Christmas gifts" was what came out of the "so called" teacher's mouth - I was totally disgusted - another red flag for me!

Ramtha made a statement on one of the Legacy CD's (restricted) that I listened to that JZ was an enlightened woman who had unenlightened men as her partners.

Curious statement as the early teachings were about like magnetizing like. Where is the holographic universe in JZ's reality then?

For those that started later and did not get the same version it was taught "as within, so without" meaning that what is hidden inside of you is reflected in the material world around you.

Perhaps it is "As below, so above?" It looks like Ramtha has adopted the attitude of humanity.

Going into someone's private intimate bedroom details in public is appalling.