Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Power

I was a full time student at RSE from 1988 to the end of the teachings at the end of the Legacy in 2003.

Henry Kissinger states that "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

Aleister Crowley states that "Gods are but the names of the forces of nature Themselves."

Joan of Arc was a meglomaniac who lead countless to their deaths all in the name of her own penis envy.

Hillary Clinton is said to be a "Heavy user of Prozac". Which produces dangerous levels of meglomania.

It has been stated to me by more than one who know, that Jsa Zsa Galore....aka Judi Knight and the RSE students, are a CIA/NSA experiment.

Dracula sucks the life out of the inocent. It gives the vampire power. The vampire then moves to a new neighborhood, leaving the past neighborhood to rot in carnage.

Jsa Zsa is just a reflection of all the "Renfields" that come to her looking for a morsel of personel power.

Dracula fears the Wolfman. "Wolfie" carries a big shining mirror.

Jsa Zsa Galore is a neophyte at best.
She has been shown alot but that would be like saying that Wally Putz read Ted Williams book on hitting a baseball and now thinks he can hit 400 in the big leagues.

Prozac promotes meglomania. And meglomania is another word for philosophy without proven experience.

Re: Power

The wolfman posted: "It has been stated to me by more than one who know, that Jsa Zsa Galore....aka Judi Knight and the RSE students, are a CIA/NSA experiment."

Wolfman, I have also heard this rumor. I'd like to know if it's true. If you feel that you can post to say more about this, I am confident others will be curious about it, also. I do recall on a couple of occasions, "Ramtha" saying that his school was an experiment. One time I recall him thanking students for participating.

At that time, that piqued my interest. I wondered just exactly what that meant.

"He" also talked about students being monitored by the government, and how they were aware of all/most of the teachings.

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out that all along this has been a big experiment in human potential of some sort ? I wonder how it would fare with students to realize that they were used as uninformed test experiments ?

My opinion is, the most plausible "theory" is just that - the "school" is an experiment. It explains why nobody has attained all of the things they are told they can attain, for one thing.

Thanks for the initiation of this thread. I'm curious about it - perhaps others will be, too.

If you don't mind sharing - why did you leave in 2003 ?

The CIA story is yet another method for subtly convincing participants they are special and unique. It is a hook.

"The CIA story is yet another method for subtly convincing participants they are special and unique. It is a hook"

That is my observation also.

Interesting. It could very well be just that - one of the numbers of things students were told to feed a narcissistic view of "Aren't we unique and special?"

I remember the black, unmarked aircraft that would fly over the "field" at fairly low altitudes. This wasn't a rumor, I saw them along with everyone else who looked up and heard them, too. We were told they were watching us. That seemed odd to me. What's to watch with a bunch of blindfolded people roaming around a field, blowing hot air, LOL!?

"Dracula fears the Wolfman. "Wolfie" carries a big shining mirror."

I really like your post wolfman.

Thanks Watchama for telling that Ramtha had mentioned RSE as an experiment. I do not recall hearing him say that but do recall him saying that everything was being monitored.

David. You are welcome to your opinion but My info came from people far outside RSE.In fact they have help me in overcoming my Ramthaness, Much more than factnet or this site could ever dream of.

It really seems like leaving RSE is part of the test that one must accomplish. If not, one is cursed to being a gargoyle on Judi's crumbling mansion or worse a Renfield like character or even worse cursed to lobby agaisnt her for all eternity.

I left when Ramtha said this was the end of the teachings. That was my que and I exited stage right ASAP.

"To each their own in their time of awakening"

Enjoy

Wolfman,

I remember one time looking into the eyes of "Ramtha" and got the distinct feeling I was looking through the windows into an empty house.. Nobody was home.
Perhaps the legend that there is no reflection of a vampire in a mirror is appropriate.. Because the spirit is no longer present having been hijacked?.
As for the existence of “Ramtha the Enlightened One” from Lemuria..Etc..
All the information and experiences I have understood till now have left me without a doubt that "Ramtha" does not exist and has never existed in the form and history presented. But what does exist is undoubtedly malevolent and destructive,
and a highly intelligent being of deception.

I welcome your mirror….
I hear vampires are afraid of them…..

Dark chuckle..

David

I once had a dear friend, my friend the Doctor/RSE Teacher/RSE student, told me this: Re: RSE be monitored/Those in power fear the mass population's awakening. When we live in FEAR, we can easily be controlled, and distracted from awakening. It makes sense to me. Those in power fear telepatic communication, and are watching this for sure.
Kay

"I remember one time looking into the eyes of "Ramtha" and got the distinct feeling I was looking through the windows into an empty house.. Nobody was home.
Perhaps the legend that there is no reflection of a vampire in a mirror is appropriate.. Because the spirit is no longer present having been hijacked?."

I have had this experience also David.

I also had an early experience with Ramtha's Eyes.
We had made mask to represent something in nature.
My mask was of Fire and I was close to the stage and Ramtha looked at me and in those large black eyes I saw burning fire. (Good thing I didn't make a mask of a bat)

The next event I found my first card on the name field. I was one of the first in the school to find a card without cheating. It was my fire card.

Carefull what you wish for. Cause my journey thru Ramtha Land left my material life pretty well burned up.

Wolfman,
You said, "My info comes from people far outside RSE. In fact they have helped me overcome my Ramthaness much more than this site could ever dream off."
If what you say is true, how about helping the rest of us out? What people and how did they help you?

Eyeswideopen

In all sincerity thats a personal thing according to ones own understanding.

I don't think you would want to wade thru the wake of my crap. It would only be twice as "muckie" this time around for you.

Let me say this.
Ramtha represents what we desire the most that is hidden under that which Judi represents which is what we think we want most.

I won't tell you about who I have worked with because in studying this chat room I think it would not be to its.....how do I say this.......likening.

There are some others out their I will tell you about that I use and have got results from. Bill Harris from Centerpointe Research is one. James Ray who worked on The Secret is another and something called Learning Strategies Corporation.
All these folks are of a more kind and loving nature that you seem to want. The results are there too, if you do the very easy work that is required.

Take Note.
Anything that is electronic has a pre determined mind control risk to it. Two of these programs,CP and LSC, use advance frequency modulations as a format. They do come with unlimited personnel assistance and they seem to be very caring people.
If you were smart you would use it as a stepping stone. For now.

The other thing regarding Ramtha is how to get rid of him.
This is one method.
Call him out to an all out fight.
Invite him into your private place within yourself and tell him what you think of him.
Provoke him to attack you.
Let him have his way with you.
Surrender to his abuse.
Don't put up a fight.
Let the energy run its course in the name of love.
You will be done with Ramtha after that point. From that point on think of him as often as you would think of Hillary Clintons great aunt.
And you shall never have to meet Ramtha again and you will have known the secret of the wind.

Wolfman wrote...
"The other thing regarding Ramtha is how to get rid of him.
This is one method.
Call him out to an all out fight.
Invite him into your private place within yourself and tell him what you think of him.
Provoke him to attack you.
Let him have his way with you.
Surrender to his abuse.
Don't put up a fight.
Let the energy run its course in the name of love.
You will be done with Ramtha after that point. From that point on think of him as often as you would think of Hillary Clintons great aunt.
And you shall never have to meet Ramtha again and you will have known the secret of the wind. "

BEAUTIFUL!!!
I have done this sort of thing many times, and "he" has never bothered me once, that is, his dire threats havent....
eventually you come to hear some of the latest "teachings" as sounding a little rediculously pronounced.. His voice stretches sentences hypnotically, saying great words you can read and hear in many other places, if not from your own imagination first...
in fact, may I declare the "true" essence of a Ramtha type being...the one we all went there for...has walked with me, as MYSELF, and all in love and true power. never needing to go to that school again....
The best field work any long time student can do is quit going and face your fear of not going...
I like your posts
say more!