Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
By their fruits, know them

Since at least the mid 80's JZK Inc.'s Ramtha has described Judy as 'Christed', a Christ, with an expanded consciousness. Since its beginning, JZK Inc.'s Ramtha has described itself as 'enlightened', ascended, a Master, greater than Jesus who became a Christ. Following are 'criteria' of a Christed one, a Master, from two different Spiritual Traditions - which reflect the heart essence of each. (one here, one in the next post) By their fruits you shall know them.....

1If I could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didn't love others, I would only be making meaningless noise like a loud gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I knew all the mysteries of the future and knew everything about everything, but didn't love others, what good would I be? And if I had the gift of faith so that I could speak to a mountain and make it move, without love I would be no good to anybody. 3If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn't love others, I would be of no value whatsoever. 4Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud5or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.6It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circum-stance. 8Love will last forever, but prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will all disappear.

Re: By their fruits, know them

It cannot be stressed too often that it is the truth of the teaching that is all-important, and never the personality of the teacher. This is why Buddha reminded us in the Four Reliances:

Rely on the message of the teacher, not on his personality;
Rely on the meaning, not just on the words;
Rely on the real meaning, not on the provisional one;
Rely on your wisdom mind, not on your ordinary, judgmental mind.

It is important to remember that the true teacher is the spokesman of the truth: its compassionate “wisdom display.” All the buddhas, masters, and prophets are the emanations of this truth, appearing in countless skillful, compassionate guises in order to guide us, through their teachings, back to our true nature.

At first, more important than finding the teacher is finding and following the truth of the teaching, for it is through making a connection with the truth of the teaching that you will discover your living connection with a master.

Vicky Cady's had no medical insurance. Her friend and employer, a proclaimed Christ, with multi-millions of dollar, allowed Vicky to have an out-patient mastectomy. As Vicky was dying, her friend and employer as Ramtha humiliated Vicky in front of an event audience.

Thank you Graced, like you I have been blessed with a deeper knowledge of my "truth" via "teachings" OTHER than those I learned from J.Z.Inc's Ramtha.
The following are from the Teachings of Abraham:

"Abraham is not about guiding anyone toward or away from anything. We want you to make all of your decisions about your desire. You have that right. You should be able to do that. Our only desire is that you discover the way to achieve your desires."

"It does not matter what path you take, but it does matter if the path you are taking is something that you are believing is appropriate. Nothing is more damaging to you than to do something that you believe is wrong."

"If we were standing in your physical shoes, that would be our dominant quest: Entertaining Yourself, pleasing Yourself, connecting with Yourself, being Yourself, enjoying Yourself, loving Yourself. Some say, "Well, Abraham you teach selfishness. And we say, yes we do, yes we do, yes we do, because unless you are selfish enough to reach for that connection, you don't have anything to give anyone, anyway. And when you are selfish enough to make that connection -- you have an enormous gift that you give everywhere you are"

"It's not necessary for you to exacerbate your contrast with struggle in order to get it into a higher place. It is not necessary to suffer in order to give birth to desire. But when you have suffered and you have given birth to desire, so what? You've got a desire. Turn your attention to the desire. Think about where you're going and never mind where you've been. Don't spend any more time justifying any of that stuff"

"Complaining about anything, holds you in the place of refusing to receive the things you've been asking for. Justifying about anything holds you in the place of refusing to let in the very things that you've been asking for. Blaming someone, holds you in the place of refusing to let in the things that you've been asking for. Feeling guilty, feeling angry, it doesn't matter what you call it, it is a refusal, not a conscious one. You're asking; you can't help but ask. The Universe is yielding; it must yield. It's a big question, folks: why aren't you letting it in?"

Teachings like this (for me) that RE MIND me of who I truly am.... are what takes me farther and farther from the experience of RSE and deeper and deeper into an experience of Joy. I guess I needed the contrast to see it clearly!

Thanks for your post Grace. I had not heard about Vicki Cady's circumstances.

Graced, are you absolutely sure of your facts about Vicki having a mastectomy on an outpatient basis? Are you sure she didn't have something less drastic, like a lumpectomy? As far as I know (I'm not in the medical field, but my mom had 2 mastectomies), a mastectomy is still major surgery, and the patient wouldn't be sent home the same day. Wouldn't that be a major liability risk for a hospital to do outpatient mastectomies?

I bring this up because this site won't have enough credibility to do much good if we post facts that turn out not to be true.

onehandontheelephant. It's a fact. Mastectomy. Outpatient.

Graced, I just googled this and you're right. However, the majority of mastectomies are still done as a inpatient procedure...and most often it's the women without health insurance who have the outpatient experience.

Graced, Vicki Cady's treatment is appalling. It is dreadful to be so ill and then have people criticize you on top of it. Just staying alive in that condition is difficult enough.

Tying into the comments about insurance and Vicki....

I remember at least one incident where during a teaching, there was a lecture about how JZ does not provide healthcare insurance to her staff. Why not? Because it would be hypocritical to the teachings, since they should not be manifesting any conditions that would require medical care !

Gee, what about taking one's children for well child visits, or if they fall and get hurt on their bicycle (that is one of the more common childhood accidents), or gee, they should go to the dentist twice a year?

I guess the sad part is, they all buy into that, so they enable JZ's pathetic treatment of her staff. It's such an abuse of sincerity and trust on the part of the students, to lead them to believe that they can/should manifest not getting any disease.

"Ramtha" criticized Linda E., because she didn't help out a relative who had health issues. There was no substantiation that in fact, the guy (who was in the audience) did or did not actually have the issues that were being addressed by "Ramtha". I later heard that he didn't have them.

I've heard a number of times, about "Ramtha" talking/yelling at certain people about certain things, and when those people are asked, they have no clue what he was talking about. Bizarre.

I don't have the answers, but I have the questions.

Judy's Ramtha used to say (with voice inflection,) "The staff does not need health insurance. They have blue bodies!" The question is, "Does Judy have health insurance?"

I know she goes to doctor's, but I don't know if she has insurance herself.

More questions: Why does she manifest NEEDING TO go to a doctor for ANY health issue ???? She's not beyond being ill ? Why not ?