Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mind You're Own Business...

My hubby and I have noticed that we both have a great ability to create.... we are creators for sure.

In addition, We personally, Mind Our Own Business... that is, we tend not to get personally involved in telling OUR daily step by step story ... to anyone.

I KNOW, when you do this, you LOOSE your CREATOR energy and your FOCUS is distorted. This is where the many financial and mental problems get created.

I have been around many New Age types and most.. seem to have alot of money problems.

But also, these people tend to have many personalities and friends that they hang out with too... The POWER of the UNIVERSE get all caugh up in the personality Talking... Chatting... and Gossiping.

This is my personal opinion... but both my husband and I do not do this... We Mind our Own Business.

Last year I gave $21,000.00 personally in scholarships to young people... I am not a multi-millionaire... but I do Chop Wood Carry Water... and it seems... I always have EVERYTHING I want... and I do not stress about money.

I am not in debt... no charge card bills... but I do have a few with zero balances.

I realize that evene BEFORE you become extrememly wealthy.. you can help others... along the way... WITHOUT getting emotionally all tide up in the personality and drama of the day.

There is great FREEDOM when you Mind You're Own Business.

Smiles

Re: Mind You're Own Business...

What does your post have to do with the subject of this website? I'm happy for you and your hubby that you have figured out that you are creators...but guess what? Every human being is a creator, or don't you know that?

Also, what motivated you to tell the rest of us about your debt-free financial status? What does that have to do with the subject of this website? If you truly want to "mind your own business," then why are you telling your personal financial business to readers of this website? It is off topic. Unless you have something to share that is pertinent to this site, please do Mind Your Own Business.

Pamela
Your topic thread is extremely vague…
Would you please explain what you are referring to?

I am sure you mean no disrespect.

David

The point is... many new age friends who went to RAMTHA to LEARN TO MANIFEST... continue to be in poverty... they do C& E Daily.... blow their guts out... and write their list over and over.

I do none of those things... I can manifsets... by letting all the ego stuff go.

Sorry if it was not clear...Perhaps this helps.

My point was...

I think many who go to Ramtha need a REFUND. All the C & E hallablu does not work...

The best way to manifest is Mind You're Own business... That is my point.

Smile.

Quote...Also, what motivated you to tell the rest of us about your debt-free financial status?

----------------------------------------------------

Interesting that you took it personally...

I was not talking about anyone on this board... I do not know you guys...

I was talking about local New Agers Ramsters... who I see from a distance and occassionally when they come around for me to give them some money.

The post was my personal observations that I have notice... that is all.

I know no one personally enought on this board to speak anything about you.

Smile.

I also find it amazing that we live in a culture where we are NEVER to discuss our own personal happiness and joy.... or life success... but boy... have a few failures under you're belt and everyone wants you to write about your very sad story.

This I imagine, is the state of our current culture in the world.

What if you could never speak another word in your life about your personal failure... and only speak of the Greatness of You're Life and the People you love in you're life... and the BEAUTY that abounds all around us.

Of course... living a wonderful life does not sell today... and other just point finers and call you name.... How DARE anyone BE HAPPY... after Ramtha.

Smile.

After all that the point is

"My point was...

I think many who go to Ramtha need a REFUND. All the C & E hallablu does not work..."

The C&E, from what I learned was a technique that assisted us to achieve focus quickly. Slowing down or stopping the chatter of the small mind. I personally never heard anyone tell me that C&E was gonna bring me money.
And as far as it not working I assume Pamela means for her? Because for me it is a wonderful way to go into my meditation and get centered and clear fast. I love it and it "works" for me.

It is really hard to read thru posts that have all these stereotypical references over and over again,

New age types,these people,new agers, ramsters on and on these people ,those people
little digs, little snide comments,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH?

Consciousness and Energy Creates the Nature of Reality.... so says Ramtha.. When RAMTHA taught C & E he always promoted havinga LIST of thing of this world. Yes it does help you focus... but focus on what? Your problems and things you do not have? Smile
Going to the void with the thought of something you do not have... just creates more of not having. smile.

There is a big difference in Meditating on Akma VS Things of this world. Using Meditation for things of this worlds... keeps you playing in the box of 3-D.

After I stopped going to these many types of groups for 7 years I sat down and shut up and only meditated for 5 to 7 hours a day... not on things of this world... but on the 18 VOIDS... It became like a DRUG for me... I lost all interest in things of this world.

Soon, I had remarkable things being revealed to me... many different types of being APPEAR to me... and download me with lots of stuff and was taken many places... soon, I realized it was MYSELF in other aspects....

I did not pay one 5 cents to anyone. A True seeker of their divinity can never be withheld... A true seeker is no longer worring about money and cars and paying bills... there is a shift in perspective. Then, you manifest you're life in happiness and joy by the PRESENCE of SELF... not by DOING anything like C & E.. or blowing or listing.... YOUR PRESENCE SPEAKS for you. It makes the croked streight.

A surrendered life is all it takes.

-----------------------------------------------------
I will not post here again, perhaps I do not have a really SAD SAD Story to tell... I am happy 99.9 percent of the time... I now realize I do not belong to this group.

To The monitor... Please. you can quickly DELETE all post by me... in fact... I REQUEST them all to be deleted immediatly.

I simply have other things to do with my life now... and I am Happy... no sad stories to tell you.

Just clean out my post, that would be appreated.
Smile.

Pamela,

I have to say that I agree with some of what you wrote. Not that it's about "agreeing" or even "disagreeing", but something you said, I was able to resonate with.

If in our lives, we experience pain, sadness, turmoil, loss, etc (a contracting energy, or also called negative experience...whatever label), and we share that, it's "okay" as others can, and maybe will, sympathize with us.

If we express an expansive energy, joy, happiness, bliss, good fortune, abundance, manifestations, etc...then we are bragging. (So says our culture)

MY opinion, is that we can share the good/bad we experience in our lives, with others, and what matters is our true intent. For example, a person can share that they just attained their college degree, and they are so thrilled because to THEM, it was a much worked for goal that they chose to undertake. Some might see that as bragging, and some might see it for the sheer excitment of having achieved a hard (or easily) earned personal goal. That goal might not mean one thing to someone else, but to that person, how very exciting !!!

In my personal life, I too, am very happy. I'm INNATELY happy. I'm also blessed in other ways, as well. When I encounter bumps in the road, I deal with it.

In that sense, I do Mind MY Own Business ! If I don't, nobody else is going to do it for me, nor should they !

Different things press people's buttons, I guess. That's not a judgement.

I vote to leave it in for a few days..
That’ll give us sad folks some time respond to your post.

Have you not realized that the suffering of humankind reverberates to our very Soul.
That we have a responsibility to stop needless suffering of any living creature.
You say you are happy.. but your scorn shows all is not well,
Do you feel shame in sadness?
Perhaps in your concept of a surrendered life….
You have robbed yourself of the full spectrum of life ..
Including sadness and compassion.

I have pondered your post deeply.

David

In thinking on what Pamela said, I feel it's a great idea to share our successes as well as sadnesses & failures. However, I do feel it appropriate to share or discuss the how's or where's through which we gain our experiences, both sad & happy. To just take care of our own business & not speak ever of how we do it would deprive others from learning from us, if they so choose. If we never share our learning, then there would never be any teachers, perhaps cauing growth as a society to come to a standstill. There is a space/time that is appropriate for sharing the knowledge/wisdom from all experiences.

M.M.,

I agree...we don't have to be all happy or all sad (sounds manic depressive, perhaps, anyway), but that we don't have to "hide" either of them.

I'm not just happy, but GRATEFUl for my blessings in life. I'm happy for my health, that I have food on my table, a roof over my head, good friends, family, those sorts of things.

HOWEVER, that does not say that I am SELF CENTERED and ONLY care about Just Me. The very reason I connect to this website is because of the compassion I have for injustice. In my opinion, the CHOICE that "Ramtha", JZ, JZK Inc, makes, to teach students in the manner used, where the sorts of Very Questionable tactics and approaches are used, leaving suffering people in its wake, is one I disagree with.

Some people would consider leaving the school and "moving on", which they equate to, "Shut Up And Go Far Away For Good". Not so for me. I believe in speaking the truth as I know it to be from my experiences. If what is shared on this forum doesn't look so radiant for RSE in some way, it's too bad. They are responsible for the outcome of their choices, as we all are. Maybe they should have made more 4th seal choices, instead of the first three.

I am not happy because of RSE, but in spite of it.

None of you know me...

So of course you will read into my post through you're own point of view... and shadows. If my post touch you personally, then look a little deeper within and understand why, anyone’s words up-set you. Perhaps the writer does not even exist.

Buddha left his Palace because he saw the suffering of others.. and in the WAKE of his quest to end the suffering of others... He found enlightenment..

NOW in 2007... the Buddhist Monks are still killed in the name of enlightenment for their PRACTICE of Buddhism... and the suffering of others continue.

But the point is….. HE STILL SAW THE SUFFERING…. And the suffering of this world continues.

You can NEVER be wealthy enough to help every single person on the planet.

You can NEVER Be in all places at one time.

Even these so called Illuminated Being have suffering within... why else would they return to give the message.

The only thing you can do, is help one person at a time as they come upon you… In you’re world.

Have you ever truly looked around you're own FIELD of ACTIVITY.... when I turn the TV OFF... and the INTERNET off.... and just be in the world around me... I do not see suffering. Truly...

I see children at the bus stop... and others shopping... and swimming on the beach.

I live in a beautiful heaven... on the beach... the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.... people come here on vacation with big smiles on their face.

When I meditate and close the world out... even my beautiful heaven is gone....

It is only when I WATCH TV.... or come to the World Wide Web...that I find true suffering of others.

Which World is REAL?

What does the word REAL …. Really mean?

I simply say, we are either in heaven or hell every minute.

If my WORDS within my post touch you personally, then look a little deeper within and understand why, anyone’s words up-set you.

Perhaps the writer does not even exist.

Smile.

Perhaps...
none of us do.
and perhaps we're all voices in the same one mind.
(After all)

Pamela you write..“None of you know me..”

You are still a human being are you not?

P…”So of course you will read into my post through you're own point of view...”

I truly hope so.

P…”Buddha left his Palace because he saw the suffering of others……
NOW in 2007... the Buddhist Monks are still killed in the name of enlightenment for their PRACTICE of Buddhism... and the suffering of others continue”.

So becoming a doctor is futile because disease is on the increase?

P…”You can NEVER be wealthy enough to help every single person on the planet”.

There is enough wealth on this planet to end the suffering of every human being; What is in short supply is compassion and understanding.

P…”You can NEVER Be in all places at one time”.

Perhaps just being present…. Will be a little more helpful?

P..”Even these so called Illuminated Being have suffering within... why else would they return to give the message.”

Newborn babies are illuminated beings, Trees are illuminated beings…perhaps even this world is an illuminated being…perhaps they have a message too?

P…”The only thing you can do, is help one person at a time…
as they come upon you… In you’re world.”

Help one person or a million..
We exist by the grace that we do help each other…
Who made the shoes you are wearing?

P..”It is only when I WATCH TV.... or come to the World Wide Web...that I find true suffering of others”…….

How fortunate. or unfortunate for you?

P..”If my WORDS within my post touch you personally, then look a little deeper within and understand why, anyone’s words up-set you.”

Words mean many things ….Joy, anger, beauty, madness, stupidity, nonsense…
Your words are loud.. But ring hollow to my heart.

P… ”Perhaps the writer does not even exist”.

Perhaps so…

David