Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SLOWEST MARCH EVER!! LOL

Re: SLOWEST MARCH EVER!! LOL

Greetings.. 11:11

Would you care to explain why you are posting here?
Before your posts are deleted.

David

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps
it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to
the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

("Walden," 1854)
Henry David Thoreau

better a slow march than runing to the abbyss.

The Tortoise and the Hare
One of Aesop's Fables
Illustrated by Arthur Rackham
Once upon a time there was a hare who, boasting how he could run faster than anyone else, was forever teasing tortoise for its slowness. Then one day, the tortoise answered back: "Who do you think you are? There's no denying you're swift, but even you can be beaten!" The hare squealed with laughter.
But the hare's last leap was just too late, for the tortoise had beaten him to the winning post. Poor hare! Tired and in disgrace, he slumped down beside the tortoise who was silently smiling at him.
"Slowly does it every time!" he said.
Exerpted from: http://childhoodreading.com/Arthur_Rackham/Tortoise_and_the_Hare.html

AND since where ever you go
There you are...
What's the rush?

no rush unless there is chocolate involved. then all bets are off and running......

Also if you find yourself marching behind Attila the Ton, it takes a long time to erradicate all those obstacles...

You people are the best - I laughed so hard it was easy to release some of what I have been going through this last month. I listened to Ramtha for a whole year and then did a beginner's retreat - I saw so many red flags and then found this site - I was meant to find it - my inner guidance is the best

Hi Marching On,

Glad to have contributed to your sense of humor !

You make me laugh, too. Fortunately, now I am able to laugh at myself, for not having the blessing you did - getting out sooner rather than later !!!

(However, so I am not misunderstood, I will also say that while I can laugh at the folly of my choices, I also believe that RSE is fully responsible and accountable for its choices - which in my opinion include duping people, to say the least.)

........ Skipping merrily along whilst also shining a lighthouse beacon of warning to others, with intent that they not suffer the hurt that I did in my tenure at RSE..... that's helpful for all....and I sleep well at night

Whatcha

Re: March On "my inner guidance is the best"

Re: Whatcha "Skipping merrily along whilst also shining a lighthouse beacon of warning to others"

That's all I ever need do is DEMONSTRATE my truth. Even when I am not clear (according to someone else), my truth of my moment IS.

What I used to like about going to the events was the camping out/roughing it, partying atmosphere. I am from the old school hippie rainbow gatherers, and sleeping on a rainy, cold Paradise beach was just like the homeless days in the wilderness...Many of us experienced Mind over matter on a daily basis in those days! The disciplines in school didnt seem "hard" because there was a known end to the time wed be "suffering",... not like being homeless and not knowing when a warm shower/meal would come next.
So even if it sounds like Im Pro RSE in saying this...my point is thats why I got something out of it, because there was some "direction" and Learnings happening in that time, rather than wilderness hippies getting high and never having to go back to town and "social consciousness".
Gee, I think I liked those days better..they were free...really Free willllllll!!! lol

Back in the "old" days of RSE there was plenty of direction and Ramtha was only a kind and loving teacher. Judy has turned him into some kind of Jekyll and Hyde creature but it wasn't always that way. The old days were very different from now.

Hi WannaKnow,

I started a thread on this site about how different today's "Ramtha" is from the old days. Perhaps you'd like to share some of your experiences there, for the benefit of newer students who don't realize how different today's Ramtha is from the "White Book" Ramtha.