Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need for personal connection with others

Hi! This is my first time posting on this website. I was at the gathering David had in Sept. and would like to say that I'm grateful for this website. I was in RSE for 9 years and left at the beginning of 2000. 2 years later I had a nervous breakdown along with my physical health deteriorating. My physical & emotional health has slightly improved, however, not enough. During the last 7-9 years, I finally realized that my Soul had a dream, which I had put aside to go into RSE. As I began to integrate that into my life, almost nothing moved. I had burned out of nursing & couldn't stand to work with sick, old, & dying people anymore. My financial situation became dire & still is. Finally in Oct. my friend, who's very intuitive, showed me a book she felt the need to read, which is about decluttering and our relationship to our material things. I've had my material goods stored on her property for 5 years & keep ending up here. A section explained about any material items from past associations literally hold our energy physically in the past & our thoughts as well. It was like an epiphany for me. I am now slowly going through these things & getting rid of almost everything. My car broke down in Nov. so my connection with others is minimal, except the friend on whose property I live. I would very much like if someone would like to communicate (by email for now) with me. I feel very disconnected & have been starting to have anxiety epidoses again. I feel I need the support emotionally of others at this time. My email is angeliquenewswoman@hotmail.com.
Thanks for allowing me to share. M.

Re: Need for personal connection with others

hi margaret !

are there any support groups that do things you are interested in, that you could go to in the area ?

i hope others are emailing you offlist ! i know you...you're for real, if anyone is wondering. met you in "school" long, long ago !

anonymously yours,
whatchamacallit

Re: Need for personal connection with others

Hi watcha... Thanks for validating me as real. There is one person who is emailing me off list. I would like to communicate with you privately in email if you're open to this. I remember a lot of the people that I met & partnered with when I was in RSE. That you remember me may be remarkable. I have a pretty good memory; however, I was amazed after years that when I'd partner with someone for 3days or 2 weeks (telling them my dreams & sharing), I'd meet that person a couple months later at an event & they wouldn't know me from adam. (Pardon the pun!)M.