Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
honey buckets

anytime i have occasion to utilize a honey bucket -
say at some park - the aroma instantly transports
me back to the good ol' ranch days. in particular
the memory of sliding off the beach into a bucket
to quik suck down a couple cigarettes.

i had a blast in those days. just as i do now. because
i'm a rogue and nobody zebra included was ever going
to put me in a cage. sure there were puddles of puke.
i just lept over them. hah!

and one day...an xmas event...i was standing there
in the arena. and i felt completely alien to it.
it was over. i never came back.

i also have no regrets. and i only dwell on what
was interesting to me during that period. and what
was useful to me. is useful to me. there is plenty
of that. the rest i don't really care about. why
should i?

regards, nyk.

oh and, hi david! you were one of the interesting
elements i met along that horrid yelm highway!

Re: honey buckets

nyk wrote:

"i only dwell on what
was interesting to me during that period. and what
was useful to me. is useful to me. there is plenty
of that. the rest i don't really care about. why
should i? "

if you don't think that you should care about anything other than what was useful or interesting to YOU, then there is your answer - don't. please do understand, however, that there are others do care about what they experienced that was other than what was useful or interesting to them. for some people, it went beyond that, and within that, lay accountability and questioning, and doubt.

enough of those people, that it eventually led to the birth of this website.

out of curiousity - why did you bother to post?

the experiences of others, as related to rse:
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

hello whatchamacallit-

this place is about life after rse, correct? i have
my life after rse, and others have theirs. i do not
expect others to have had the same experiences as
i have had, either during their time there, nor after.
and i believe that each should express whatever the
heck they feel about it, whether it is negative or
positive or any shade in between. diversity is always
a good thing, in my opinion.

after all is said and done, i do not feel there
was anything wrong with the school for me. i perceive
that david and others feel very different than i do.
one thing i believe we may find congruence with
however is the understanding of the need to transcend
schools and teachers/gurus.

-nyk

Re: Re: honey buckets

nyk,

thanks for clarifying. it wasn't clear that you were tolerant of folks having viewpoints that included not just leaving the school without any concerns/issues. you're right - some of us do believe there were things wrong.

speaking for myself - yes - transcending the need for schools/teachers/gurus has been quite an understanding. one i wish i had realized much earlier on. but i didn't and that's okay. i'm there now and that's what counts. however, it does not justify the "wrongs" that folks have experienced. (and i'm not saying you inferred anything along that line...i'm just commenting)

i took a very, very, long time. rse wasn't my
first stop along the way. i feel that i am still
taking a long time, because i continue to find
codification within myself that lays between me
and myself (if that makes any sense)...forms of
artifical identity that derive from many sources.

it is my intent to make all of these structures
within my consciousness transparent (null and void).

OK ... Ive had enough
You serious Ramtha haters are fanatically serious..the polar opposite of the cultists you claim to define so well.
I only wish youd lighten up and "allow" those of us X RAMSTERS, to share the GOOD TIMES they had, and quit trying to convince us that we didnt really learn anything useful and beautiful after all.
You Sound like fanatic de-programmers.

I hope this post isnt seen as an insult, and if it doesnt make it on the board, I hope it gets edited to sound UNEMOTIONAL enough to somehow get my eclectic point across.
Lets welcome in the hundreds of viewers who are reading but not posting anything
Lets rise above our "power Seal", and share some Real Love, if indeed if thats what the "HELP" is all about..

On a little wine...uh WHINE,
Sees All Sides

seesallsides,

i don't think anyone on this forum has denied that they had some good times at rse. i will speak for myself, as others can speak for themselves on this issue if they choose, beyond your opinion, for clarity: i do not hate "ramtha". i don't HATE anyone. that's a real strong word. neither do i hate j.z. i have compassion for her, for my own reasons.

i have already stated that i had MANY mystical experiences during my tenure at rse. i had good times. but even within each event, the good times were clouded by the 'bad' times. however, i had them prior to, and after rse, also. i do not attribute them to the rse teachings. i had some fun times with "friends". (many of them are friends only as long as you are current in the school)

some people may well see your post as insulting. it sure sounds angry. it seems intolerant, which is ironic because you are asking others to be tolerant according to your standard. this website clearly states its purpose, and it's not "pro" rse.

it also doesn't say that one can't say they didn't have a "good time" there. i think, and i could be mistaken as i am assuming the intent of others being correctly perceived, that others are questioning something. if a person goes to rse and leaves at some point, and they seem to miss the "wrongs" that went on there, and seem to justify or marginalize those things, yet focus on the "good times", then it has been questioned whether or not they are still in the denial aspect of the group brainwashing/belief system/programming/whatever label you want to put on the group dogma. that is not to say that someone can see only "bad", either.

i've also heard it said that the means doesn't justify the ends. doesn't mean there weren't any good times. but the methods used aren't justified because there are also good times.

and there hasn't been a forum for ex-ramsters to go to so that they are able to express themselves, until now.

personally, i don't have an issue with an eclectic point of view. but i do have an issue with someone being on here if they are not honest and are really intending to be a saboteur, and are "pro" rse. that is clearly not what this forum is for, and that should be respected.

it's to be expected that there may be folks who will attempt to be posting on here and not respecting the intent for being here. for some who have posted in a flip or mocking tone, their sincerity for posting at all, is questionable.

i hope that you appreciate the respectful tone that i have sincerely used in response to your post. i didn't find it insulting, but it does sound to me, angry, perhaps frustrated, and frankly, a bit insensitive.

I hope this post isnt seen as an insult, and if it doesnt make it on the board, I hope it gets edited to sound UNEMOTIONAL enough to somehow get my eclectic point across.
Lets welcome in the hundreds of viewers who are reading but not posting anything
Lets rise above our "power Seal", and share some Real Love, if indeed if thats what the "HELP" is all about..

Well spoken whatchamacallit..

Sees All Sides,

EMF is not a pro “Ramtha” website..But you know that?
Do not expect a warm fuzzy reception when you bypass the hard questions posed on the EMF forum
and turn your post into proselytizing tool for RSE.
You obviously believe in “Ramtha”.. that “he” was beneficial to you..
You also have no issues with RSE.
EMF is going to challenge the whole precept of “Ramtha”..of whether
“He” or “it” is real or not, to the possibility that JZ Knight is a clever fraud caught up in her neurosis,
or as some believe “evil” influences.
There are subjects and issues here that may tear at our very believe systems and soul..
If you desire a website for X Ramsters that support RSE you could start one, But this is not it.

David