Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm free for free

First, a bajillion words of thanks to David and Whatchamacallit for their "living their truth" and bringing forth this website.
Second, I chose the named "Graced" because Grace is the word I use to describe Harry Potter's magic/ remarkable 'coincidences'/ Divine Order/ the free flowing presence of Sacred Harmony/ - as in "Amazing Grace,.. I once was lost, but now I'm found".... I was/am Grace-d. It has been my experience that at the heart essence of true sacred traditions and teachings is common truth of the Divine/Sacred. I have been 'enlightened' by Buddhist, and Christian, and First People's spirituality, as well as by the experience of many sincere journeyers. For the sake of growth and communication it is essential that that we be able to see/hear beyond the specific words to the heart essence concept. In the same way, although all sacred traditions have been corrupted and abused by human beings, it is essential to see beyond/beneath the rotten layers to the core of truth. In the same way those who love us see beyond our rotten layers to the heart essence of who we are.
It has been my experience that whatever book, "teaching", speaker, 'truth' I need appears in my life - in a diversity of ways, and in a diversity of genres. One way is when I cruise the 'recent book' shelf at the Yelm library, and the nonfiction audiotapes. Same too with an audio search on the internet. I've made some incredible 'discoveries', some of which have been life changing.
I will query perhaps forever how I, who didn't believe in gurus or groups, got hooked soooooo deeply by JZK Inc.'s Ramtha. What I learned that will carry me through that forever is that there is God/Divine/Pure Truth always present that speaks from within - and when I give authority to something, someone outside of me, I am lost.
Ironically, it was in the sincere silence of my "paradise beach" sessions that freed me to hear that within Voice, that Graced me and liberated me from the chains of my Ramthaed delusions. May all who read this be so Graced.

Re: I'm free for free

Graced..
You certainly have a way with words,
I look forward to our journey together on enlightenmefree
unraveling our hearts and minds from the RSE snare….
Is there “Life after RSE” absolutely…
and “freedom for free” too..

Chuckle

David

Oh..
I should add that there are some wonderful and couragouse people that have made the EMF website a reality...

From the dephs of my heart..
I thank you.....

David

Harry Potter wrote:
I will query perhaps forever how I, who didn't believe in gurus or groups, got hooked soooooo deeply by JZK Inc.'s Ramtha. What I learned that will carry me through that forever is that there is God/Divine/Pure Truth always present that speaks from within - and when I give authority to something, someone outside of me, I am lost.
Ironically, it was in the sincere silence of my "paradise beach" sessions that freed me to hear that within Voice, that Graced me and liberated me from the chains of my Ramthaed delusions.

ummm are you talking about the same Ramtha? lol..How did you get confuse from "I am God" "Conscious and energy creates reality" to give your authority to something, someone outside of me??? No wonder why you were lost. Teachings were never about giving your authority away! You need to liberate yourself from your own mind delusions, it's only contradiction in your own mind. Keep seeking truth! And sorry if I sound like i am attacking just opening conversations and maybe little debate

Re: Re: I'm free for free

bobby,

if you follow a guru (any guru), then you have looked to a source outside of yourself. period.

it has been said by a teacher, that the students are god.......BUT....that students must have the teacher as a hierophant in order to evolve.

red flag number one.

it appears we are lesser gods...and need the source outside of ourselves ? red flag number two.

Again "Mr Bobby I don't want to cause trouble but...", it is not in the 'what' that is taught at the RSE -- the "what" that is taught can be found in its purer form from its original sources. Its the how it is taught and the environment in which it is taught that is the issue. I had a very specific experience in which Ramtha's God authority must be obeyed or "he" would "bring us down". The choice became clear to listen to the God within, or the god without. It is in fact because I recognized and allowed the God within/I Am that I was freed from the RSE.
You are responding and posting here as a typical Ramster. Why do you feel it necessary to lie? Why do you feel it necessary to try and stir up trouble? If you are satisfied with your experience with the RSE, again I say, Blessings to you. Go in peace. This is not a place for you.

that's what forums are for..debates, share different percepetions, etc.

you know Ramtha always taught to look pass him, and not believe in him and to apply to your own life so it can become your own truth. He has said not to worship him. You are god, just like him. I am sure at the school there are whole bunch fanatics, like any other organization. I personally don't agree with everything, I pick only those things that makes sense and rings truth to me. But to say everything is delusion doesn't make sense. How hard it is just to allow it.

I got this from the book and please tell me how can you go agaisnt this? regardless of what the school image is being to you..regardless of the customer service of the school.

"The more you desire to love what you are and to live in knowingness, the more your brain is opened up by the God that surrounds your being, greater and greater greater. Then you become more than your body. You become that which holds you together" -Ramtha

"You are the ideal. You need not copy anyone else." -Ramtha

"What is it like to embrace a tree that hath never felt the touch of man, to climb a mountain, to breathe a cloud? What does it sound like to hear a wildcat scream in the night, or a butterfly when it speaks to a flower?" -Ramtha

"And I tell you, you only have to go out and look at the Milky Way to decide for yourself how much life you have never lived." -Ramtha

GRACED, IS THIS ALL THE DELUSIONS YOU SPEAK OF???
Do you see how it can be confusing to understand your view?

Bobby..

The light of the angler fish is beautiful..
But a wise seeker of “Enlightenment” ..
Would look to its source before bathing in its light?

Here is an extreme example..

Who asked his members to consider him the incarnation of Christ and of God.

He taught that he was the manifestation of the Christ Principle.

He healed like Jesus did, and even claimed to have raised the dead.

He preached the importance of right human relations and radical egalitarianism.

He taught that all people had access to the Holy Spirit within themselves,

That his healing power demonstrated that he was a special manifestation of "Christ the Revolution.

He offered a place of refuge in his church for those suffering from social torment,

He believed in a utopian society consisting of racial integration and social equality.

He taught that a cataclysmic period of race war, genocide, and nuclear war was nearing.

He preached a "social gospel" of human freedom, equality and love,

Whatever he commanded his members did.

Who was this person?

Jim Jones..
founder and charismatic leader of Peoples Temple. Jones Town.

wouldn't it be amusing to drive into yelm
and find someone had put up welcome to guyana
signs at the town limits.

not that i am suggesting anyone do such a thing.

its easy to state great things.the real teaching would be to have unfolded this teories in practice.so my question is were starts this wonderland?when you sign the wayver?when you pass the gate?or when jz comes as ramtha?for shure your bankacount and the cashier follow linear principles.so were starts the quantumworld.i allways missed this.help me out here and please remember that thanks to jz i will never accept spirinonsense again.the ranch is truly not based on accepting you as a good or even human beeing.i got more than once get showed who has the saying.

the wonderland starts when you cut the umbilical
cord.