Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to this new Message Forum

Welcome to the new EMF Message Forum.
Feel free to post your EXPERIENCES and OPINIONS here.

Rules of the Road:

Do understand that this is not a venue for expressing vitriol toward ANY person or group, and such posts will be deleted without warning or notice. This is aligned with most message boards expectations.

vitriol
noun
2. abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will

American Psychological Association (APA):
vitriol. (n.d.). WordNet® 2.1. Retrieved January 01, 2007, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vitriol

Modern Language Association (MLA):
"vitriol." WordNet® 2.1. Princeton University. 01 Jan. 2007.

Chicago Manual Style (CMS):
vitriol. Dictionary.com. WordNet® 2.1. Princeton University. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vitriol (accessed: January 01, 2007).

Re: Welcome to this new Message Forum

It's New Year's Day and I'm nursing my head,
I had just a little bit too much champagne last night. But what a wonderful start to the New Year to have the enlightenmefree launched... sending a clear message to JZ Knight and her RSE organization..
there are former students with the moral backbone and courage to speak out and reach out...
A former student wrote this to me recently… There is a Star Trek episode of a planet they visit in response to a distress signal. Turns out all visitors are unknowingly immersed in a violent holograph (sound familiar????) depicting what went on at another time. Captain Janeway's solution is to place a warning buoy in space in order to caution any passersby. I like this story as a model for the website - it doesn't matter if someone went to RSE or is thinking about it or has never heard of it. The website is a warning buoy intended to caution anyone at all.
Yes.. I truly hope and believe this website will be a beacon of warning, while serving
to assist each other out of the “Ramtha” ditch and back to sanity, compassion and truth.
At the LARSE gathering last September several RSE staff members asked me why did I not contact RSE directly to sort out my grievances, they informed me that RSE has in place a system where criticism and questioning could be openly addressed without intimidation or fear.
Greg Simmons kindly offered that I put my questions in writing that he would personally hand to JZ Knight,
I declined his kind offer and requested instead that I talk with JZ Knight directly with video camera on hand,I have not heard back from Greg or JZ.
I had to wonder just what kind of reality do they inhabit;
Did they really believe what they were telling to me? Was it then a simple matter for them to overlay consciousness and the “truth” simply falls into line according to the latest “Ramtha” doctrines?
Anyway to cut a long story short I have not heard back from Greg Simmons….

I would like everyone to know there are some courageous and terrific people at the helm of this website,
That our path to enlightenment “if there is such a thing” did not finish when the doors of Ramtha's so called School of Enlightenment were slammed in our faces….

If there is such a thing as a spiritual path…
Let truth be our compass
And love and compassion be our companions.

Lets turn the lights on..

chuckle

David

The statement by RSE staff that complaints should be brought directly to them as if something will be done about it is just pure fiction. This year I lodged a formal complaint against RSE with the Attorney General's Department in Tacoma, Washington.
It was a 25 page submission. I received a reply stating that RSE had absolutely no intention of rectifying any of the many issues put forward. It is well known by many students that RSE never listens to any of its students unless they help them "Assimilate and Prosper." The statements made to David are just lies.

David wrote:Greg Simmons kindly offered that I put my questions in writing that he would personally hand to JZ Knight,
I declined his kind offer and requested instead that I talk with JZ Knight directly with video camera on hand,I have not heard back from Greg or JZ.
I had to wonder just what kind of reality do they inhabit;

LOL..you seriously questioning why RSE didn't grant you personal interview with JZ Knight with camera?? You think I can go to Delta Airlines and request personal interview with the CEO so I can understand more about the company or why my complaints haven't been heard? And if Delta refuses it means he is hiding something? lol.. comen on...you cant be serious.. I am not attacking, just trying to understand. Please dont delete my post. thank you!

great webside.hope you make it possible that it pops up with rse on the search engines.how would i have needed a side like this when my doubts where starting.you realy feel alone when you quit.and the doubt that you may have missed somthing was unbarable.