Forms are an integral part of ngo cho kun:
1. developing combat technique
2. developing "qi" energy
3. developing energy control and focusing
4. develop proper posture
5. develop concentration and confidence
6. develop and condition muscle memory
7. develop subconsious awareness
8. develop stamina, endurance and proper breathing control.
9. stimulate and help keep internal organs healthy and enhance proper blood and oxygen circulation
10. is a distinctive birthmark that identify us as who we are, our ancestor, our style, our clan, the history, the culture, tradition, heritage and our martial art.