~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
****British Olympian Jenny Meadows is coming to Biggleswade AC for a session with you!****

The rumours are true, Jenny Meadows and her husband/coach Trevor are coming to pay us a visit at Biggleswade AC!

I am just finalising the arrangements but the session will be open to all age groups and athletes no matter your discipline. Little Bees, Juniors and Seniors all welcome, I hope to see as many of you as possible come along.

More information to follow so watch this space!

http://www.jennymeadows.co.uk/about-jenny-meadows.php

We are keen for as many of our athletes to come along and would like to keep costs at a minimum but we will need to ask for a small charge;
Little Bees - no charge
Juniors - £2.50
Seniors - £5.00
Coaches - no charge

Please note this is a Biggleswade AC members only event.

Hannah :)

Re: ****British Olympian Jenny Meadows is coming to Biggleswade AC for a session with you!****

Would this be open to parents, partners of our club members.
I am sure there would be an interest especially of parents of our juniors and little and mini bees

****British Olympian Jenny Meadows is coming to Biggleswade AC for a session with you!****

Hi David

This is being advertised as a BAC members only event and I will be releasing further information on the day as soon as Jenny confirms the timings to me. We appreciate that some children will need to be accompanied by an adult etc and I will issue guidance around that too.

At this stage we are keen to let our members know this is happening and to keep an eye out for all the details.

:)