~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sandy 10 Volunteers

Hi all,

April is soon approaching and with it comes the popular Sandy 10 road race on Sunday 8th.

This race is organised by Biggleswade AC using only volunteers and if you have been a member of the club for more than a year, you will be familiar with this call for help with marshalling the race. So, once again, can I ask if you would be able to spare a few hours to help with this, please.

The race is extremely popular and has a good reputation for having great marshals so your help in maintaining this reputation is very much appreciated.

If you can help, please email me (tim_huxtable@hotmail.com). If you have helped before, I will usually put you at the same marshalling point but please let me know if you need or would like to change.

Thank you all very much in advance,

Tim
Sandy 10 Chief Marshal

Re: Sandy 10 Volunteers

Should be able to help

I have now the uka endrance official qualification on my cv

So happy to be on start/finish or wherever on both mini 3k/main race or both

Hi Tim

I will help same as usual

Neilh

Hi Tim, I'm not sure if there's anything specific that Jan needs me to do this year, but if not then please put me down for whatever's needed. I'll turn up at ungodly o'clock to help set up the hall as well

Count me in as usual TIm

Sorry Tim, can't do this year as I am away that weekend but hopefully next year.

We can help...I have sent you an email too

Hi Tim,

I’m available same as usual.

Frank

Tim

I'm happy to help - I have emailed you.

Tim