~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE for Awayday next Tuesday 16th January

Please note a programme change next Tuesday (16th Jan). The awayday training run is now in Baldock and not St Neots as originally shown on the calendar. We will meet outside The Orange Tree (SG7 5AW) in Norton Road (extension of Icknield Way) at 7pm. For location map see link given for the event on the club calendar. Post-run recovery drinks (i.e. good selection of real ales!) available in the pub afterwards. The main loop for the run is the same distance as Sandy Loop (4.6 miles, 7.4k) with options to add an extra inner loop around the centre of Baldock of 1.25 miles (2k) and another slightly shorter one around Clothall Common by going the full loop of Yeomanry Drive. I will bring Maps of the route for those that want one. Torches should not be necessary but may help in a couple of places where there was the odd street light out on the previous Baldock away day and also when passing through a short area of open ground to enter Yeomanry Drive. Parking in the car park is limited so please car share if poss. Based on inspection of Streetview the best alternative options appear to be The Sycamores and West Avenue, both turnings on the right after the pub when coming from the Icknield Way direction. Hope to see you there.

Re: PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE for Awayday next Tuesday 16th January

Hello, if you are going to Baldock Away day tonight could someone give me a lift from Sandy as Ian is going to Baldock from work. Ta