~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Senior Presentation Evening

Tickets are now on sale for the Senior Presentation Evening which takes place on Friday 23rd February at Garden Court, Sandy (former Holiday Inn on A1 roundabout). Tickets are £20 each and include a 2 course hot buffet. Dancing is to a 5 piece band called Rumour Has It.

I will be at the track some sessions selling tickets (days/times posted on the members Facebook page on a weekly basis)or will also have them at cross country on Sunday.

You have until the end of this month to get your tickets but please do not leave it until the last week.

Please also tell me if you have any special dietary requirements including vegetarian so we can make sure everyone is catered for!!

Re: Senior Presentation Evening

This is the last week to get your presentation evening tickets and we would like a few more to attend as we have chosen a bigger venue based on the numbers who attended last year and the fact we have an increased memebership due to last years Couch to 5K group.

I will be available at the following times this week:
Coffee & cake at Graffham tomorrow (wise to get them at the start as I may be a while out on the run as hoping to run the whole lap)
Tuesday at the track 6.30-7.30pm
Wednesday at the track (either before or after my training session which is 7-8pm)
Thursday at the track 6.45-7.30pm.

If you want to purchase any tickets but cannot make any of the above either message me through Facebook or e-mail bev.strong@tiscali.co.uk and I will arrange to get the tickets to you.