~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
XC series 5th race

As well as the race being the 5th in the series it is also on home turf being organised by us on 14th Jan at 1030.
At the moment some of the course is under water! I will keep you updated nearer the time. Park at Aspects Leisure Park, main HQ is in Bedford stadium. Unless you are marshalling or helping set up, DO NOT PARK in Priory Park. Also please DO NOT use the toilets in Priory park.

More importantly I need cakes and lots of them please! Anything goes. Please bring to the stadium at 0930 or give to someone to bring.

Also please can I have volunteers to help set up at 0630 on the morning of 14th Jan. Thank you to the marshals who have already volunteered, if not coming at 0630 please arrive at 0900 at the stadium.

Re: XC series 5th race

Hi Juliet,

Some time back I said I would be able to do some cakes for the event, unfortunately I’m not going to be able to as I’ll be in hospital. Sorry to let you down but hope all goes well for you. Carol

No worries.Thanks for offering.
Get well soon.

Just to confirm that the set up crew are now starting at 8:30am on Sunday and the marshal briefing is at 10:00am at the start/finish area of the course.

Hi Damien

I think i will be running but Louise can help as mentioned inside with food etc

Any idea what time for louise to turn up and what will need doing

Thanks

Neilh

Neil - you should have got an email from me on Wednesday!

Louise is helping inside at the Stadium, if she can be there for 10.