~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
County cross country champs

The bedfordshire (incorporating the buckinghamshire) cross country champs are held every 2 years in bedfordshire. 2016 they were held in the grounds of shuttleworth college. 2018 january 6 they are being held at shuttleworth again.
The 2 counties supply the officials and local clubs supply the ancillary help.

Currently volunteers we have

Clerk of course nigel bush
Course builders ken prior damien pitts david brown
Course marshals nigel, damien, ken, colin harries, phil dickson earle, katie miles, jakub gorwiski.
Car park claire smyth and partner richard
Catering alison roberts with carole dickson earl and brenda harries

Any other volunteers would be welcome so perhaps shifs could be arranged
Car parking will be from 9.30 until 12.30 (car parking within the shuttleworth collection car park) marshals from 11.30 until 3.15 (briefing at 11 am)

There are 8 races across the various age groups and distances from 3k for the u13 age groups to 12k for senior men 8 k for the women
Am aware we are hosting three counties the following weekend where our membership as also come forward to ensure as always we are champion at organising

Re: County cross country champs

Hi David

As long as i am not working i am hoping to run, and like last time untill its my time to run i am happy to help

Neilh

Adding to the list
Neil (subject to work) and Andrew Deans as marshals

Having chatted with Nigel this afternoon, I let you know I am happy to help with building course.

Thank you chris

This cross country event tomorrow at shuttleworth is definetly on

A site meeting this afternoon with event management at shuttleworth and all is good

Results now on bedfordshire aaa website

Congratulations to charlie vet 60 champion
Senior and vet ladies team winners and a potential of many being selected for the uk intercounties representing bedfordshire at loughborough in march

Well Done All. Great results!