~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biggleswade AC race in January

We are hosting the 5th race in the 3 Counties XC League on January 14th. It will be in Priory Park in Bedford with the HQ Bedford Stadium.
Please can I have volunteers to marshal the race from 09.30 till 11.00. AND please will you get baking and freezing cakes. We need lots of cakes!
If you can marshal please let me or Jackie Thompson know (you'll get free cake and a hot drink!)
If you can bake a cake or 2 let me know.

Re: Biggleswade AC race in January

Hi Juliet

Despite Louises "stairs" issue she is hoping to be fit by then (cast coming off leg on tuesday)so has volunteered to help (provided she is ok) marshall and do roll/sandwiches etc but you will need to liaise with her to let her know what you need from her.?

Thanks

Neilh

Juliet N
We are hosting the 5th race in the 3 Counties XC League on January 14th. It will be in Priory Park in Bedford with the HQ Bedford Stadium.
Please can I have volunteers to marshal the race from 09.30 till 11.00. AND please will you get baking and freezing cakes. We need lots of cakes!
If you can marshal please let me or Jackie Thompson know (you'll get free cake and a hot drink!)
If you can bake a cake or 2 let me know.

If you are searching on Facebook for Jacqui Thompson, please note the spelling of her name. This was my fault when I passed the detail to Juliet so apologies!

Put my name down to marshal.

Thanks Ken