~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: ~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
CROSS COUNTRY

Yes it's September and it's time to think about the cross country season.
The Three Counties Cross Country League is a friendly series of 5 races run over distances of 4.5 miles to 5.5 miles. Each race starts at 1030 with a hot drink, sandwiches and cake afterwards. For full details see the website: threecountiesxc.co.uk
Race1 Wellingborough 22/10, race 2 Wootton 12/11, race 3 Dunstable26/11, race 4 Standalone 17/12, race 5 Bedford 14/1. If interested give your name and date of birth to Giles Hawthorne at gileshawthorne@me.com. It's £4 per race payable on the day.
Watch this space for more details later.

Re: CROSS COUNTRY

Hi Juliet

I am in whenever it happens

Thanks

Neilh

Definitely not running as I hate mud but happy to support by recording results again and will take photo's. Can do all apart from Standelone.

I will try race 1 as long as you don't mind slow runners competing? Hate mud but doing this for Vikki as promised her would try one XC

For some reason, I've decided to give this a go

Im In!

Hi, I would like to do at least 2 cross country, but cant do standalone. Many thanks

I have emailed Giles as Vikki inspired me to try cross country - she made it look fun despite my reservations regarding cold, wet and muddy conditions! I will hopefully be able to do 2 or 3 of the events.

Ian and I are up for it. I will email Giles.

thank you Juliet N

I'm in

I'm hoping to do some again this time

I will give the first one a go so I will email Giles. Jon will do it again this year

As usual I am in, email sent

Hannah

I've got you all down.

Id like to give x country another shot this year i've emailed giles, hope im not too late lol

Both of us are up for xc again this year - will email our details.
Rob n' Nat

Re: XC

the love vikki also inspired me to try xc...so i'm in

Only just occurred to me that this kicks off next Sunday. Have just sent Giles the required info

Long range weather forecast for Wellingborough - rain overnight, sunny spells through the morning

Am I able to be a late comer and join? :)

Hundreds (no exaggeration) of pics from a brilliant event 1 in Wellingborough can be found in the BAC members-only Facebook group. Fans of runners contending with muddy ditches will find much to enjoy.

If you're signed up, the link is below:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1745930435680809