~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: ~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Overdue membership subs

As you are hopefully aware, membership subs for 2017 were due on 1st January. There are still some members who are yet to pay, despite continuing to be attendees at the club. Whilst we don’t wish to be in the position of “expelling” members from the club, the club rules which are published on our website are clear that:

Membership Arrears - No Member of the Club whose subscription is more than one month in arrears shall be entitled to compete for the Club in any athletic event.

The Committee shall have the power to expel any Member whose subscription is over six months in arrears, provided one month’s notice has been given in writing to the said Member. Notice of any such expulsion may be notified to the Bedfordshire AAA after one year.

Can I please ask that overdue subs are therefore paid with immediate effect. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact me at membership@biggleswadeac.org.uk. I assure you that correspondence will be kept entirely confidential.

Many thanks,
Georgia
Membership Secretary