~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: ~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Round Norfolk Relay - 16 & 17 September 2017

For the last twelve years we have been competing in the Round Norfolk Relay (RNR), which happens each year in September and is made of 17 stages. The 17 stages range in distances, are on/off road, happen in daylight and through the night.

We have entered a team for this year's event, which is happening on Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 September.

The relay starts and finishes at Lynnsport, Kings Lynn, where we normally start around 7am on the Saturday and finish around 9am on the Sunday.

For more information on RNR and stage details (directions, maps and photos), please see the RNR website - www.roundnorfolkrelay.com

Our team is always made up of a mixture of abilities. You don't have to run to be part of the team, we do need support for the team in the form of cyclists and night car drivers.

If you would like to be part of this year's team, please download and complete a RNR questionnaire, which is located on the RNR page on the Biggleswade AC website. The questionnaire needs to be returned by Tuesday 13 June, if you would like to join the team in one form or another.

If you have any questions, please contact myself or another member of the BAC RNR Committee - Me, Deb Bryant, Mark Stead and Rob Morgan.

Re: Round Norfolk Relay - 16 & 17 September 2017

Yep count me in again (if selected) for any part of the relay

I will also be available for support duties this year!

I will get the form filled in

Many thanks

Neilh

I'm up for running (usual would be nice...) cycling and night-car. Will get your questionnaire back somehow - my MAC and i-devices don't like your word-doc....

I will print off some questionnaires and bring these along to the club with me.

Reminder that its just under 3 weeks till the deadline for RNR questionnaires to be handed in - Tuesday 13 June.

Thank you to those that have return a RNR questionnaire already.

Ian and I are up for running and helping again. ooo and tenting.

Count me in, if selected.

forgot to say that I am happy to run any part of it

Hi Jon,

Please can you complete a RNR questionnaire and either hand or email this to me.

Thank you to all that have returned a RNR questionnaire.

If you would like to be part of this years RNR team, the deadline for questionnaires is next week. These can be emailed or handed to me.

Hi Damo,

Have sent mine to you. This would be my first road event with BAC if selected.

Dan

Hi Damo

Any spaces left for me to fill out the from for this? If so please send me the form and will complete and send back stilwellsl@gmail.com

Thanks

Sarah

Quote: Sarah Stilwell
Hi Damo

Any spaces left for me to fill out the from for this? If so please send me the form and will complete and send back stilwellsl@gmail.com

Thanks

Sarah

Just seen the form! Will fill out can I email it over to you?

Hi Sarah - yes please email the questionnaire. My email address is damien.pitts@ntlworld.com

Thank you to all that have returned a completed RNR questionnaire. Had a record number questionnaires returned with a total of 26. 24 wanting to run one of the 17 stages and 2 willing to provide support for the team.

The RNR committee will now be getting together to discuss and agree this years team. The team will be confirmed by the end of this month.

The RNR committee has now met to discuss the returned RNR questionnaires and can now confirm this years team.

For those that completed a questionnaires, you should have got an email from me confirming the team and the next steps. The team can be seen on the RNR page of the BAC website.

The RNR committee will meet in the next few weeks to work out the logistics (i.e. support cycle and night car support) and will confirm these details, once these have been worked out.

The BAC RNR Committee have been working out the cycle and night car support roles, following the announcement of this years team.

Confirmation of the team, which now includes the cycle and night car support roles, can be seen on the RNR page of the Biggleswade AC website.

Where there are two names for one of the roles, this is because we will leave it up to the two individuals to discuss who wants to do the role.

A reminder that the RNR Team Briefing is on Tuesday 5th September at 8:15pm, at Sandy Upper School. This is for all members of the team and for anyone from the club to find out what RNR is all about.