~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~

As this message board can be viewed by anyone, anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: ~ BIGGLESWADE ATHLETIC CLUB FORUM ~
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
EMAC dates

For those seniors 35+ who have shown interest in representing the club in this year’s EMAC, I have had official confirmation of the dates and venues as follows:-

Wednesday 3 May - Bedford & County AC
Bedford International Athletic Stadium, Barkers Lane, BEDFORD, MK41 9SB

Wednesday 7 June - Cambridge & Coleridge
Cambridge University Athletics Track, Wilberforce Road Sports Ground, Wilberforce Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB3 0EQ

Wednesday 5 July - Marshall Milton Keynes AC
Stantonbury Campus, Purbeck, Stantonbury, MILTON KEYNES, MK14 6BN

Wednesday 26 July - Fairlands Valley Spartans (Stevenage)
Ridlins Stadium, Ridlins Playing Fields, Woodcock Road, STEVENAGE, SG2 9PA

You do not need to commit to compete in all four dates, but obviously the more the merrier. First stage is to register or re-register as second claim with EMAC on http://emac.org.uk/about-emac/emac-membership/ and pay the £12 registration fee.

Any further questions or further interest, please do contact me on charles.arnold@btinternet.com

Re: EMAC dates

The final match on Wed 26th July clashes with the Beds Harriers Doug Anderson 5k (club championship). This could seriously affect EMAC T&F "runner" entries.

Hi Charlie

I have renewed my membership

Thanks

Neilh

What time do we need to be there on Wednesday

From 6.45 would be good however when you can would he good

Is it too late to enter this as I am interested?

Helen

We can change things around at the last minute,so as long as you have your EMAC registration and number then we could get you into an event or two.