Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Neighbors Care

I'd like to know what happened at the meeting, will you be publishing the 'happenings' on the website? And by the way, the website is looking great, thanks Fran!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This Canyon full of great individuals cares so much about one another and their safety that they packed themselves into the Village Coffee Shop to hear a crime report. There were 130 people there! How can we keep our dialog together and involvement active and vibrant? Any ideas?

Re: Re: Neighbors Care

The report will be posted when our brand new webmaster returns from out of town. Her name is Francesca Redwine and she's amazing! Thanks for the input!

Replying to:

I'd like to know what happened at the meeting, will you be publishing the 'happenings' on the website? And by the way, the website is looking great, thanks Fran!

Replying to:

This Canyon full of great individuals cares so much about one another and their safety that they packed themselves into the Village Coffee Shop to hear a crime report. There were 130 people there! How can we keep our dialog together and involvement active and vibrant? Any ideas?

Maybe next time we can have a meeting in the

Market parking lot on a Sunday. I can make cookies!

Replying to:

My idea is to have items of interest and not just dry stuff, maybe we could have art and craft fairs with a contest like who could design a really cool menu for the cafe? I wish we had a neighborhood pub, THAT would make our neighborly involvement more active and vibrant.

Replying to: