Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: UPDATE: on Demolition on 2620 N.Beachwood

WOW! I know a bit about this type and it takes an active citizenry to keep the city on top of this kind of thing. Keep active, aware and don't let this happen to or around you! Hope you're getting to know the inspectors and the other city staff well.

are you sure she was denied? go to http://www.permitla.org/ipar/index.cfm and put in 2620 Beachwood and see three permits applied for. They do not say "denied" on line yet.
I hope they are denied. This is not the loving and considerate development we want in our canyon.

Hello there- I just stumbled upon your blog about the house at 2620 Beachwood Drive... Now I walk past that house almost every day and it is still there, Thank Goodness, But it looks to have been vacated and left for destruction for the past two months. Do you know anything about this house? And hopefully that it may want to be rented or sold???? As I said I walk past it often, and since I moved to the street of Beachwood that house has always caught my attention, and been one of my favorites! (the things I could do to it!!)
Anyways I was disturbed by the blog and I pray the owner is not finally going to get her way and tear that pretty house down.
Please let me know if you know anything, I would greatly appreciate it.

Have a beautiful day!
Tommie