Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Breaking News 3-29-05 Neighborhood Watch call to action

These DONOT look like the 25-30year old male I describe below. Have there been other recent breakins near Sunset Ranch?

Actually, I "caught" a guy breaking into cars parked by sunset ranch. I chased him on foot with my dog. He got into an older model dark blue Honda Accord or Toyota, difficult to tell at the distance I was from him. I called the police and went back to the scene to leave notes on the cars affected letting the victims know I had witnessed the break ins and could easily identify the criminal I had accosted by the car, (the one driving I never got a look at). When the police arrived I filled out a full police report. The light skinned Hispanic male perpetrator was approximately 6' tall, had close cropped hair, brown eyes, and light facial hair above his lip. I would recognize him easily. the police have not contacted me since the Sunday, (early in March), this occurred.

Re: Breaking News 3-29-05 Neighborhood Watch call to action

4-11-05 FYI - I may have seen these two driving up Beachwood very slowly in a jade green 4-door Honda sedan. A while later I saw the same car coming back up Beachwood going just as slow, but I never saw it go back down. Maybe it was makiing a loop up to Hollyridge and came back down that way.