Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: HSP places safety second

I think it's time to form a new group. Everyone that is unhappy with HHA, or the HSP, should band together. Over the last week I have spoken with quite a few residents up here, and I truly think it's time to organize a new "Above the Gates " association, we could be up and running before years end.
I am certain the major problem/s is thru the years, especially the HSP, not having term limits, has made the people serving on the design review board, thinking that they have been given divine rights, and you better not mess with them. If their recommendations are not heeded, the board will come down like a ton of bricks on the infidel. We need to get back to the basics, what ever happened to the " of life, liberty, and pursuit of happyness". We have our own version of the Patriot Act.Taste is individual, and providing safety for one's family is paramount.
RG

Re: Re: Re: HSP places safety second

Why form a new group when we have THIS group, the BCNA? It encompasses "Above the Gates" and "Below the Gates" Beachwood Canyon residents quite handily, and as a resident owner of a beautiful home below the gates (and ****ed proud), my thought is that we expand within this group. Unless you want an exclusive club for above the gate, which is one thing that's wrong with HHA. I like the BCNA although I've only been to their last two meetings, I could see it's a group that shares a caring about the neighborhood. Maybe see you at the next meeting, Robert?