Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: crime spree

By this time you've no doubt moved to whatever location you decided on, but this neighborhood is very safe. Of course like any big city these days, kids have to be driven or walked to school, and picked up, no more walking home alone for children. My kids are never allowed to go anywhere alone, and I regret they can't be raised carefree like I was, I remember leaving home at first light and returning only when my stomach insisted at lunch time, then it was off again adventuring around the neighborhood till dinnertime. Those days are gone forever except in small towns, but even there, bad things can happen. I never heard of 'tyron beating'? What is it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: crime spree

Maybe that was "tire iron" beating and "tyron" is spelled with an accent? For updates on the crime spree, there's information on this website under CRIME. But it sounds worse than it is, we've lived here several years and not one crime has happened to us or anyone we know.