Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Curtis Park online photos

TDA gave a free concert at Curtis Park in Sacramento Ca on 8-28- 05 and if you did not make it you sure missed out! TDA was in prime form with Billy De Boom back on drums and # 1 TDA young fan Billy Wiest "my son" getting to join them onstage for a few numbers to give his interpretation to such songs as Hamsterman and Bowling King and boy did he love doing that! Big thanks to all TDA members especially to Susie who did the invite and Paul who approved it. If you would like to see the photos that I took send me an email and I will promptly send you the link and of course I will keep you address private. Note to Bill in Milwaukee, I never did get back to you on your question about what festival show would be a good one to attend and I have never been to the Reno shows but I think that one would be good because of all the things to do between shows and maybe you could even win the big jackpot! My son Billy and I will be at the Octoberfest in Oregon on the 23 and 24 of this month and the festival in Modesto Cal on Sept 1 and 2 Maybe we will see you there!

Re: Curtis Park online photos

I see that I said Modesto on Sept 1 and 2 when I know it on Oct 1 and 2 !!!