Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?

Bill's right about TDA never venturing into Iron Butterfly territory. But a quick Google search reveals that many accordion players and squeezebox-toting bands have played that tune that I can't be sure I can spell correctly.

Among them: Our pals in Brave Combo, Accordion Guy in the 21st Century ... and maybe even the great Turkish sexy madman, Mahir.

Let the squeezebox rock on ...

Re: Re: Re: Re: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?

Nancy,

After some digging, I did find that Brave Combo covered In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida as part of a melody with another song. It can be found on thier album "No Sad Faces" (circa 1984) which is probably out of print. But you could try contacting the band through their website: http://www.brave.com/bo/

It might be available as an mp3 download someplace on the web that the band can point you to. Or you can try searching the used music outlets online. Someone on eBay might even have it.

Good luck!
*Bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida?

Many thanks, Bill and Lewis! You guys rock! I'll check out your suggestions and see what I can find.
Have a great weekend!
Nancy