Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: TDA At High Noon

Heck, I still miss Club de Wash.

Re: Re: Re: Re: TDA At High Noon

Ah, the Club de Wash. Peter and Lou Berryman. That brings back memories. Wouldn't TDA have been a perfect fit for that old venue?

*Bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TDA At High Noon

Bill, we did indeed play the Club de Wash shortly before it burned down. I remember having to sit around and drink after the show due to a amazing thunder storm. What a drag that was. I'm looking forward to the High Noon. BTW, we are being sponsored by Jameson Whiskey. Uh oh, batten down the bellows.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TDA At High Noon

Feeling incredibly lame because I didn't know until I saw in the Sunday paper (Nice article BTW) that TDA is at the Noon on Monday.

Hell yeah I'll be there! I haven't been to a show in a few years!

And btw Bill.....I don't know you, but if I find you, you owe me a drink! :P Jameson and Diet would be lovely!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TDA At High Noon

Steph,

Sorry I missed you. It was a rock'n crowd at the High Noon Saloon. I hope TDA can play there again.

Paul, Lewis and myself managed to down some of that Jameson's after the show. I think my liver has nearly recovered...

Was there an article on TDA in the State Journal? Can you post it, or a link to it, on the message board?

Thanks!
*Bill In Milwaukee