Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks TDA!

Another great midwest tour from Those Darn Accordions! have left the Cheeseheads smiling and dreaming about next summer.

Despite less than perfect weather, and some chilly crowds, TDA put on three great shows at the State Fair. I even got to be "merch-pimp" for a day collecting nickles and dimes from the faithful who bought TDA tee shirts and CD's. Thanks again to someone (who's name I never got) for buying me a couple of badly needed beers. Hawking tee shirts is thirsty business!

Another great show was had on Friday in Stevens Point at Clark Place, a wonderful live music bar with top notch sound and warm friendly people. If you ever find yourself "up Nort" as they say, stop by and take in some of the great music performed there. You might even get to sit in one of the recliners while you watch the show, like I did. A lucky few might have even heard TDA do an afternoon "unplugged" set, so to speak, at the local college radio station. Paul and the band won over some new fans and I'm sure they will be welcomed back again next year.

Unfortunatly I couldn't make the final show of the tour at FitzGeralds in Chicago. Too far to drive and not enough time. Maybe someone will post a review of that show and let us know how it went.

We'll, just 10 short months until TDA's next summer tour. Dang. I can't wait that long. Road trip time! It's only 32 hours by car to sunny San Franciso...

Thanks again guys for let me hang out with the band.

*Bill In Milwaukee

Re: Thanks TDA!

Hey, Bill, it was great seeing you. Thanks for the kind words in your post, and thanks even more for manning the TDA Boutique. Next time, the beer's on us, you crazy merch-pimp!