Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spreadin' the News About TDA!'s Latest Release, LAWNBALL

just wanna let you guys know i just received via mail from Globe Records LAWNBALL...cool renditions of Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" and "Whole Lotta Love/Black Dog"-- fave original tracks are "Dancing With A Dead Man" and "Dr. Luv" ....like the fact that TDA! has also added some additional musicians on a couple of tracks...AND i am tellin' folks about your latest CD release even as I write this...!

Re: Spreadin' the News About TDA!'s Latest Release, LAWNBALL

Ron, Thanks for the review and spreading the news about Lawnball. Wish we were at Cotati this year to see you.

Cheers,

Paul

Re: Re: Spreadin' the News About TDA!'s Latest Release, LAWNBALL

hey paul, my buddy!

TDA! will be missed at Cotati this year...i've been spreadin' the TDA! word via Xanga.com and have introduced TDA! to 4 young accordionists who will now: 1. purhcase TDA!'s latest CD Lawnball, and
2. will look out for TDA! when you folks play in their neck of the woods! i LOVE spreadin' the squeezebox gospel accordion to TDA!

my best to you and everyone during your summer tour!

still squeezin' after all these years,

~Ron~

Re: Spreadin' the News About TDA!'s Latest Release, LAWNBALL

Hey, Ron -- Thanks for the Xanga plugs. Glad you like "Lawnball," and sorry we won't be joining you at Cotati. Have a good one.

Re: Re: Spreadin' the News About TDA!'s Latest Release, LAWNBALL

Ditto on that Ron. Appreciate the help you are giving us. Good Luck in Cotati, maybe we'll make it next year.

Paul