Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will TDA! Be at Cotati Accordion Fest 8/28 & 8/29?

Hey, Ron, great to hear from you! To be honest, I don't know if we're playing that show. It's not booked yet, so maybe we missed the boat.

We had a great time at Cotati last year. If we're not playing the festival (and we're not on the road), maybe we'll see you up there and get a chance to watch you give that new squeezebox a workout. What kind is it, and when do you play?

Re: Re: Will TDA! Be at Cotati Accordion Fest 8/28 & 8/29?

hey lewis!

i just checked the cotati accordion festival website (www.cotatifest.com) and they already have the festival schedule for 8/29 & 8/29 up...looks like TDA! will not be playing this year (OH MAN!!)

As for my latest addtion to my accordion arsenal...nothin' special...a brand new, dark blue Morelli, 34 treble keys, 48 bass, 5 switches...it sounds sweet! (or maybe it's because my other accordions are older and sound worn!) The only place i'm playin' nowadays since leaving TDA! is in my home, and for special events (when i'm asked to emcee). Dat's it!