Return to Website

Memories of Bristol England Forum

If you have a question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it. Thank you! 

This is an easy to use messaging forum for everyone researching their family history or local history. The focus is on the Bristol area. Local Historians and Family Historians have a great deal of knowledge to share. This service is entirely free, with the hope that you and the historian and genealogy community as a whole will benefit from it.

Leave your messages here and come back later for the response.

Memories of Bristol England Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elizabeth Harriet Palmer NEE: Sweet

Hello just wondering if anyone can help me locate where and when Elizabeth Harriet Palmer passed away, she was born 13 January 1869 in Bedminster as Elizabeth Harriet Sweet to George Henry Sweet and Elizabeth Johns, she married Samuel Palmer in 1889 on the 21st of January. She had two boys Herbert Samuel and Nathan in 1890 and 1891,and in 1891 Samuel her husband died. I know that she was in a workhouse in 1901 but from that point on I have no record of her. Nathan arrived in Saint John NB Canada in 1905 and made a life for himself and sent for his brothers Herbert family to come to NB in 1926. I am trying to find out when and where Elizabeth died, any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks