Return to Website

Memories of Bristol England Forum

If you have a question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it. Thank you! 

This is an easy to use messaging forum for everyone researching their family history or local history. The focus is on the Bristol area. Local Historians and Family Historians have a great deal of knowledge to share. This service is entirely free, with the hope that you and the historian and genealogy community as a whole will benefit from it.

Leave your messages here and come back later for the response.

Memories of Bristol England Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Copyright of your pictures

Hello. We both work at Hanham Library and run a youth group, who are currently undertaking a film project about memories of Hanham. We have come across your photos and are keen to use some of them in our film. We saw your message regarding Copyright on Flickr, and wanted to ask your permission to use some of your older pictures of Hanham. We would happily credit you in our film and invite you to the screening once the film has been completed.

Thanking you in anticipation of your reply. Ang and Becky.

Re: Copyright of your pictures

Yes you have my permission to use any of my Hanham images or stories.

All images are scanned from old postcards & original photographs not owned by me, most are loaned to me by visitors to my website, high resolution images are not possible. I get frequent requests for high
resolution scanned images of my images for advertising or publication.

I regret to have to decline most requests.

But you can copy the images from the website if you wish. Please link any images that you use to
www.gertlushonline.co.uk website.

regards Paul Townsend