Return to Website

Memories of Bristol England Forum

If you have a question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it. Thank you! 

This is an easy to use messaging forum for everyone researching their family history or local history. The focus is on the Bristol area. Local Historians and Family Historians have a great deal of knowledge to share. This service is entirely free, with the hope that you and the historian and genealogy community as a whole will benefit from it.

Leave your messages here and come back later for the response.

Memories of Bristol England Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St. Peters Hospital Bristol

I have looked at a number of web sites, as well as the Museum for art work or pictures of St. Peter's Hospital. My search netted only one water color by Mary Kathleen Moore.
I have a water color that pre-dates 1894, can someone be of assistance, please?
RTS
Oct/13/2007

Re: St. Peters Hospital Bristol

Frost and Reed art dealers of Bristol produced a folio of drawings/etchings called "Picturesque Old Bristol" I think it was called by an artist I am sure was a Charles Bird in the 1880s.I have some of these prints including one of St Peters Hospital.Perhaps the Bristol Central Library have these as well.

Re: St. Peters Hospital Bristol

THANK YOU, I WILL FOLLOW-UP.
I LIVE IN TEXAS, BUT HAVE ROOTS IN SANDBACH ENGLAND SAME GIVEN NAMES AS FOUNDER.
RTS