Return to Website

Memories of Bristol England Forum

If you have a question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it. Thank you! 

This is an easy to use messaging forum for everyone researching their family history or local history. The focus is on the Bristol area. Local Historians and Family Historians have a great deal of knowledge to share. This service is entirely free, with the hope that you and the historian and genealogy community as a whole will benefit from it.

Leave your messages here and come back later for the response.

Memories of Bristol England Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Back on Line"

It had been almost five years of staring at the same site entrance and I decided to not only give a face lift to the site but to redesign the layout. This is the first visual overhaul of my website in 18 months. The site content navigation menu is now in one area. As part of the overhaul, a new site-wide search engine is added. Hope you like the efforts.
I would like to apologize to my regular visitors for the site access problems over the last couple of weeks because of server problems.
The website is now back on line at my domain name
www.bristolhistory.com
I had no alternative but to seek out a new web host. Please contact me if you notice any problems with the site over the next few weeks.
regards Paul Townsend