Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Miss you guys!

Thanks everyone!xoxooxo Robin,I am sober over 25 years now and Jerry was sober 6 years at one time-miracles happen and thanks for the well wishes-and welcome to Alvin Lee.........this group rocks!!!

Kim, twenty-five years is inspirational. Thanks for that and for the welcome. I am thoroughly enjoying catching up on all the decades of Alvin's music I never knew was out there. I agree with you about this place. I have met some very good people here.

Email  

Welcome back! Try not to be a stranger.... Well, maybe a bit, we're all strange around here!

Email  

Quote: Dave May.
Welcome back! Try not to be a stranger.... Well, maybe a bit, we're all strange around here!

Could also be that we are the normal ones and the rest of the world is strange and crazy..

Good to hear from you, Kim! We've missed you as well!

Email  

OMG Kim! How wonderful to hear from you! Please come around more often - glad you're doing okay, sorry to hear you and Jerry separated but there's a ton of positive vibrations hoping he can stay sober and you can work it out. You're a survivor, lady and we're always supportive of you.