Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: And Yet, He Still Lives!!! (Dick Cheney Edition)
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And Yet, He Still Lives!!! (Dick Cheney Edition)

Dave, those are some serious procedures. Glad you are still here enjoying your life. Dick is one nasty human being and so is his wife.

Email  

It sounds worse than it was. Although my heart was out of my chest for 15-18 minutes. Actually, having a broken rib was far more pain! And my surgeon was the daughter of a substitute teacher I had in 8th grade. I remembered his name, because he also was playing for the LA Rams at the time!

Email  

Glad you're alive and kicking, Dave. Not quite so enthralled about President Chaney.

One would hope Mr. Chaney's heart donor was simply the victim of natural causes/accidental death and not a specifically targeted harvest. Or a hunting partner.

Email  

Good god, Don! VICE President! Although I always wondered how he could throw his voice w/o moving his lips, and sound just like Dubya! And he didn't even have to sit on Cheney's lap.... Oops! Sorry, Mom

Email  

My point exactly - I'm pretty sure Chaney and friends were the wizards behind the curtain directing the flying monkeys!

Email  

He sure has good health insurance. But thats a bad thing right?

Email  

5 ..FIVE draft deferments! Attempting his sixth he literally turned into Darth Vader

Email  

Cheney could also be an agent from SMERSH or SPECTRE.

Email  

Glad you're doing fine now Dave - and good for Cheney too, I guess, but has it ever been established if he is a robot or not? I mean..