Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oh, Alvin!

Hi Laurie. Last night, DLM got me riled up in more than one way over his messages-- all good. That picture is absolutely gorgeous. And Alvin's face.... No words needed. I am still cracking up over the other comment. :)

Email  

My dear Laurie, please don't tempt me as my self control is fragile. I have a tendency to get ridiculously carried away. I don't want to be hooted off the board yet. :)

Email  

Alvin has the ability to bring out the worst.. eh, best in us, regardless of gender or age. Just put me in a car with some of his smoking hot rockers on the stereo and I'll show you what "ridiculously carried away" really means..

Same here, only on my broomstick!! ;-)

Quote: Borje
Alvin has the ability to bring out the worst.. eh, best in us, regardless of gender or age. Just put me in a car with some of his smoking hot rockers on the stereo and I'll show you what "ridiculously carried away" really means..

Email  

That's my guess too. But Bob Masse is a friend so I had to clarify.

Quote: Laurie
I got that the words were about the art show, and Alvin was just a symbolic decoration. I just thought Dale was trying to get Robin and me riled up with a funky fab picture of Alvin! ;-)

Borje, I can hear it/ see it now.

I should put better speakers in my car but I just know I would end up getting too many tickets for blasting Alvin.

Email  

Well ... Alvin's music is certainly no one night stand.
The gift that keeps giving.
His music (at minimal) makes you happy and want to move.
Certainly us guys are were/are glad Alvin is not immediately available to our girlfriends (or girl strangers) and pleased to stand in for him when necessary.
Thanks a million Alvin.
Lots of happiness, joy, and appreciation of being alive...his gift has transended teens to 60's for me..ha..with still the same effect.
His art is timeless.

Hi Dennis. What a charming tribute to Mr. Lee. I have a feeling that your own girl is missing nothing by having you in her life.

Email  

Ha ggod one.
Back in the TYA days I knew a lot of chicks that were enthralled with Robert Plant & his cucumber pants.
After seeing TYA live they would have gladly sacrificed themselves to Alvin.
Some still feel that way today.

Peace,
DLM

I am not on that list of women. I am still holding out for true love. But I will admit that listening to & looking at Alvin Lee is weakening my resolve. :)

Email  

Don't get me wrong-- I would happily molest Alvin if he wanted me to . :)

Email  

Enough of this beating around the bush, ladies - why don't you tell us in graphic detail how Alvin affects you, complete with fantasy and dream sequences?

Email  

Hey Don, I am down for that but I don't think Toni would allow it for one second. It's her job to keep this place classy. :)

Email  

Actually, I've pretty much gotten the picture. I was kidding.

Email  

Of course you were and so was I. BTW-- I appreciate your use of the word
"ladies", especially given some of my unladylike comments. And for the record... I have already been as graphic as I will ever be in mixed company. I am mortified that I gave the impression there might be more to come.

Just kidding. I know that whatever I put out there can be misconstrued and it is up to me to rectify it.

Alvin Lee Forever!

Email  

To me, all women are ladies unless proven otherwise. There have been extreme exceptions where I have been pushed beyond the bounds of common courtesy toward women - the Wicked Witch of Rosemont is a good example - but generally, I maintain gentlemanly behavior. Mama raised me right.

Email  

Quote: Don B.
... Mama raised me right.

She most certainly did. You are a gentleman of the old school.

Email  

Why, thank you, Robin - it is a high compliment and I hope to live up to it.

Email