Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

Common sense? Common decency?? Why Don, you're an old hippie too!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

Yeah, but yu left out the mot imortant part - the real badge ofcourage from "the other side" - I'm a grumpy old hippie! LOL!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

How could I forget Chuckie's great characterization of us. So much classier than calling us insurgents!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

On the thread of human decency - and not trying to be political in any way - I thought I'd give you some example of how far from that some of us have gotten. Following are real live, swear he said 'em statements from my neighbor:
1. We're Americans. We should be allowed to torture anyone we want.
2. There are no poor people; there are only people who don't try hard enough.
3. Why should the government give any money to the Katrina victims? If they were too stupid to get out of the way, that's their problem.
4. Of course I care about the environment - my environment. And those kooks from the Sierra Club are trying to stop decent businessmen from making money.
5. We have the best health care system in the world. If people can't afford it, they have only themselves to blame.
6. Hillary Clinton is a communist.

P.S. I know #6 was political; I just thought it drives home that the guy isn't only lacking in common decency, he's also an idiot.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

So, youlive next door to Archie Bunker

D@mn Toni, no wonder you're thinking about moving

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

Scary eh? Truthfully, you'd think he was the nicest guy in the world if you never heard his opinions on world affairs. Goes to church every Sunday, puts up a Nativity scene every Christmas and can't for the life of him see that those thoughts are the farthest thing from Christian imaginable.

Sheesh, at least Archie was funny!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Reform

Unfortunately, there are hypocrites everywhere, and some are better than others at hiding their true feelings.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigration Re

Ain't it the truth.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Wagstaff Report - A Sensible Proposal for Immigratio

BELIEVE IT OR NOT TONI , I HEARD SHAWN HANNIETY(DON,T HAVE A CLUE ON THE SPELLING) ANYWAY HE SAYS IF BUSH PUSHES THIS THRU IT WILL THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE REPB PARTY NOTING THAT ALL IT WOULD TAKE IS A VERY HEFTY FINE AND OR JAIL TIME, FOR THE CEO,S OF THE COMPANYS WHO KNOWLINGLY HIRE ILLEGALS. THEN ONCE THERE SORTED OUT THE GOVT WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT TAXES AS THEY SHOULD YOU KNOW IT,S A TRICKY ISSUE WHEN THE BUSH SCHILLS AREN,T SUPPORTING HIM ON IT PEACE PAUL

Email