Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Toni you made my day !!

talala talala

Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Ya made mine as well, Toni! Major mondo thank you brownie points for you!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Thanks guys - but no brownie points until its really done. This little project has had so many twists and turns that I'm not calling until the fat lady sings!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Would it help it I gave fatso a kick in the over-sized pants?

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Wow. That Bravenet. A smilie for everyone!

Where the heck is 601Blues - he's too quiet, that scares me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Man all you guys SUCK!!Iam tired of your smart A$$remarks,I gonna find all of you and whack you real hard with my guitar on yer soft little heads!!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Heheheheh! First of all I'd know 601's twang anywhere. Second of all, Joe G. - if he knows what's good for him - doesn't want to try to hit me with anything anywhere.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

I looked at Mr. Lees Art worked It was alright!! now I can do better, Here is a charcoal of me and the guys back stage at the filmore southeast! Here is a charcoal of my vacation at The Beach I did the sun in water color nice huh?? Now here is and pic of tyan hicking

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Hicking?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Yeah, hicking - that's when you hiccup so hard you bounce up and down!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

By the way Toni - you've got something in your mailbox!

Email  

Yes Toni hicking, we were Hiking when the rest of the guys kinda got lost from ME, so thats hicking

Email  

Toni PLEASE all the sold out shows Ive been doin latly trying to sign all the autographs and the new guitar has fresh strings ther e only a couple months old it a wonder I can type any thing at all so yes HIKE was what I wanted to say you guys on always puttin me down now your complaining about my typing skills!!

Email  

They did an LLC on Joe!

Email  

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Yea!! I asked em about that and they denied it,I thought something was fishie about that! but they said they didn't lose me I lost them or they didn't leave me i left them,Iam really confused here,and I want to lye down!

Email  

Seams to me Joe dey was tryin ta lose yo ass

Email   Nuff Said  

Here Joe I got somphin sign dis!!

Email   Nuff Said  

We Heard you were sweet humble and non assuming,Sound like you been hanging wif Mikie Jackson!!

Email   Nuff Said  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Ummm,Hey Joe, my name is Rob and I have a favor to ask. I've posted a couple of requests to "601 blues", and he has chosen to ignore those requests. If you could find it in your guitar lick stealing heart to loan me money for a trip to see Alvin in Spain, then I'll bring YOU the "I LOANED A GUY FROM THE INTERNET A BUNCH OF MONEY FOR A TRIP TO AN ALVIN LEE CONCERT IN SPAIN AND ALL I GOT IN RETURN WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHRT" t-shirt, and Ronnie will be left thinking "D@mn, I could be the cool guy wearing that t-shirt" instead of Joe!!! Come on, what d'ya say?

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

NO!!

Email   Nuff Said  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Fine, but don't blame me when Alvin looks out from the stage, and is brokenhearted and distracted from his usual prowess on the guitar by the fact that I'm not there in the audience.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

PROWESS????

Email   Nuff Said  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Ummm,......."GOODNESS" is what I meant to say Yes, Alvins "goodness" on the guitar. How d'ya like them taters Don?

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

I don't think Joe's chest is big enough for all of that! Hell, I don't think Dolly Parton's chest is beig enough for all of that!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

I usually have my taters fried or mashed, with gravy!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Well, I figured part of the writing could be on the front of the t-shirt, with the rest on the back

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

I dunno - he's pretty skinny . . .

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! super

Mmmm, mmm, mmmm! Talk about goodness! Fried taters and gravey! Now you went and made me hungry.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blues-Rock !! su

I know! With some eggs and sausage gravy and biscuits! There goes my diet! Cholesterol rules!

Email