Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disappointed fan
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disappointed fan

Not to mention Fred - I tend to act like him after a few cocktails!

Email  
Re: Dissapointed fan

HERI, I,AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM ALVIN, WOULD YOU LIKE HIM TO SWING BY YOU,RE HOUSE AND MAYBE SHOVEL OFF THE SIDEWALK OR PERHAPS STOP BY IN THE SPRING AND MOW YOU,RE YOU,RE GRASS, TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE, CLEAN OUT THE BASEMENT(WHAT) WHEN SOMETHING IMPORTANT NEEDS A COMMENT BY ALVIN HE COMES FORWARD AND COMMENTS ABOUT IT, IF SOMEONE HAS A QUESTION FOR ALVIN TONI (ALWAYS)PASSES IT ON TO HIM AND ALVIN (ALWAYS)RESPONDS ALVIN HAS BEEN MAKING MUSIC FOR ALL OF US HERI SINCE 1967, YOU DO THE MATH PAL AND TELL ME IF THATS ENOUGH FOR YA THERE SEEMS TO BE A WAVE OF THESE KIND OF COMMENTS LATELY SURELY YOU GUYS THAT ARE MAKING THEM KNOW THERE IS A SITE WERE YOU WILL HAVE A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE FOR THIS DRIBBLE AND I THINK IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER RECEIVED THERE PEACE PAUL

Email