Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Re: Re: Re: A lesson in how to do it right
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: A lesson in how to do it right

Iam a granddad as well 3 as a matter of fact! and if you can't approach life with a little humor then life is no good , I love to laugh and humor brings relife to a stressful situation,And trickin yo ass is exactly what they or any one does when they mislead people into thinkin they are or can do somphin,Products mislead the public better read the fine print!! Sorry Grand pa maybe you need to look at the humor in somphin before you stress out!!!

Re: A lesson in how to do it right

THATS A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN THERE TONI, COOL BUDDY (GREAT SMILE HE HAS) PEACE PAUL

Email  
Re: Re: A lesson in how to do it right

OK. folks. it's my turn. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but my comments have turned into a long thread of discussion.

Henrik, you and I don't agree, and that's OK. BUT - I was around a long time before you came on the scene and saw all of the abuse Dave heaped on Toni and Alvin that you don't even know about. I've also seen this guy promise to turn over a new leaf more often than a politician in an election year, only to come back with the same old lies and abuse. I have also seen the out and out lies the Alvin Lee Tribute Band told, perpetuated, and distributed all in the name of making a few bucks.

I tried - and you can ask Toni if you don't believe me - to keep an open mind, and was personally subjected to erronious and slanderous e-mails from Dave himself.

Now, if you want to keep an open mind about all of the nonsense coming out of the Alvin Lee Tribute Band camp, more power to you. But I have been there, done that, and have examined this nonsense far longer than you. I'M glad you can think of yourself as a peace maker. But it does not make you a better person than I when I tell you I have a pretty good bullsh*t detector and know d@mned good and well when somebody is peeing on my leg and telling me it's a rainstorm.

I agree to disagree wth you, Henrik. Let's leave it at that.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: A lesson in how to do it right

Guess I blew a fuse there. I blame it on Juno, a small island of the coast of Scotland. If they hadn't insisted on exporting their 10 year old single malt whisky to Denmark, my temper might have been more controlled.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: A lesson in how to do it right

**** Scotts !!! I've had the same problem with those 's in Milwaukee!!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A lesson in how to do it right

Turns out the island was Jura, not Juno. If your ever near a single malt from there, don't hesitate, DOWN THE HATCH!!

Email