Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????

I've really missed you too, Toni!!! My deepest condolences again about your mother-- I recall I "vibed" to the board within a couple of days of her passing, and posted and sent you an e-mail... I think you mentioned on the board you got it, but weren't in a space to reply right then, as I understand... but I've missed hearing from you too. Let's make sure to keep in touch, OK? This must be a really difficult Christmas for you, dear. How are you doing???

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????

Hi toni, i was talking out the board buddy, i haven,t had time to get thru the guest book, i know that everyone knew it was the alvin b.day. I was just a bit surprised theres usually more on here. Peace Paul

Email  
Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????

Dear Laurie. Seeing "Empress Gitarra" among Alvin's birthday greetings made me happy. Be well, dear friend and may 2006 be a real good year both for you and Toni. For everyone, of course, but especially you and Toni.

Re: Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????

Why, thank you, dearest B, old chum... that's really very sweet of you. May we all have a really good 2006!

What can I say. It's good to be back. And I hope "Empress Gitarra" brought Alvin a smile as well.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????

Laurie, what you didn't know was that your postcard to me arrived on the day my mom died. In all that sorrow, it brought a smile to know you were well and thinking of me.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NOT MUCH OF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN ????

Oh, yes... the postcard I sent you from NYC... wasn't it a garish Radio City design?? Usually send Lady Liberty, my longtime-beloved "NYC Goddess"... well, I've always thought of you often, Toni, wherever I am, but "for some reason" I felt moved to write right when I did. And I'm so glad the thing managed to bring you a smile at such a terribly sad time for you. As to whether I've been all right... this past year has certainly brought both good and bad, joy and pain. Ain't that life? A particularly challenging relationship has been with an ex with whom I'm trying to remain friends. Let's just say he's been giving me some wildly mixed signals about that, and then some, and some of his shenanigans have actually been disruptive in my life. Never a dull moment, sigh, and I won't go into all the gory details. However... all things considered, despite some life developments which have brought me great happiness and fulfillment, I've STILL kind of been "through the mill" this year, believe it or not...

More soon, Toni & all!

Email