Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Re: Re: Filthy Habit
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Filthy Habit

My husband too. He first stopped when I did, but 4 years later was back to smoking. He stops and starts and stops and starts. Like 601, he stopped hard drugs and drinking but smoking has a pretty tight grip on him. His younger sister died of lung cancer at age 43 so it's hard for me to see him smoking (hey, I worry!), but I understand it's really tough. I thinks its the most addicting thing there is.

Re: Filthy Habit

I agree 601, I too have gave up other addictive habbits that are ilegal with greater ease than trying to give up tobacco. How many people do you know that have died or become seriously ill from smoking the ilegal weed?

Re: Re: Filthy Habit

Igot sick 1 time but that might have been cuz I mixed with mass quantities of wine!!

Email  
Re: Filthy Habit

There you go, it was the wine's fault and that is legal!

Re: Re: Filthy Habit

I'll be dang!! dats right now you mention it!!now I get it !!ifin it makes you feel good,can't have dat, its illeagal!!ifin it makes you throw up, or eats you from the inside out,dats, good Its Leagal!!sound like solid thinkin to me,how can we Blame George fer this??? W stands fer weedless???? Hey!! we got somphin goin now!!

Email  

I thought "W" stood for "wittless"???

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Filthy Habit

Well, I don't know about it being "the most addicting thing there is" Toni, I would've thought the most addicting thing would be Alvin's music . Hey, just trying to bring some levity to the situation. I lost my dad and quite a few aunts and uncles to it also. I'm glad I never started, and want to tell anyone who's thinking of quitting not to give up hope. ANYTHING is possible.

Email  

Try me. I can find a way to blame Gee for just about anything. It's just so-o-o-o-o easy.

Email