Return to Website

Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board

We invite you to use this forum to communicate with Alvin's fans around the world, but please do so with respect and goodwill.
We reserve the right to delete any messages we deem offensive.

Guestbook

Index > General Discussion > Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board > Re: Has anyone listened to 601Blues??
Forum: Alvin Lee Message & Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Has anyone listened to 601Blues??

I love you toni,thanks for saying that,thats wonderful!!thats why I love Alvin so much because he plays form his heart as well he tells a story with his music and I understand the story,Iplay things I can feel and understand,I can't wait for you to hear my New CD Iam very exicted about it!! Remember on the cuts your listening to I play all the insturments you hear there is nobody elese involved in 601-six insturments 0 help 1 man,=601

Email  
Re: Re: Has anyone listened to 601Blues??

the night I saw Alvin In Boston,Iwill never forget as an artist,What inspired me the most was what Ive heard you people say here was the truth in his music,I call it passion,Iwas almost front row I watched alvin play he was diffrent I had seen hundrends of other guitarist,but he was different,Confident,focased,Looked over his shoulder I thought he seen me closed his eyes,didn't pat his foot or anything just told his story,If you wanted to listen your welcome if not your dismissed from class,was the attitude i precieved from him,It wasn't what he played it was how he played it from deep within himself he was sharing a dream with anyone who could understand.Alvins style of music really has nothing to do with it,He could have choosen Country,Or Blue Grass he would still have the same results,You can't stop the truth no matter how it is presented!!Ive never forgotton that night and what Alvin thought me,no I may not sound like Alvin But I don't want to,I don't play anything Alvin has played I might not ever will unless it is with Alvin himself,Thats not what Alvin showed me,what he showed me was to look.within yourself the ansewer is there and tell it on your insturment,not everyone will like it but people can't handle the truth.And when I found you guys on this site I felt I had come home some how!! THANKS ALVIN!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Has anyone listened to 601Blues??

Hey!! You're good, man! And dat's da truth!

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anyone listened to 601Blues??

Talent is indeed a wonderful thing....deep inside of me there must be a big void where the talent should have been.

Truth is, I spent to much time in the bullsh*t line. By the time I got to the talent kiosk, God was cleaned out.

Re: Has anyone listened to 601Blues??

yes was very priviledged to get ronnies music from him.....

and guess what toni...hes good looking too...!!!!

some people have it all talent looks etc etc like alvin

Email  

Great bluesy songs and licks.

Man this is like being dead and everyone talkin about you I didn't want to respond I was afraid you guys would stop!!Thanks for all the Kind comments (so far)And toni Jane is quite the Looker Herself,she won't blind you thats for sure!!

Email