Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
brock breaks ring and wins

Brock Lesnar Vs Big Show - Main Event!

Show come out first followed by Lesnar. Show dominates the beginning of the match hitting all sorts of chops as well as a single leg Boston crab. Lesnar reaches the ropes. Show goes for a chokeslam but Lesnar reverses it into an F-5 which he's unable to nail. Lesnar drops Show to the mat and he collapses as well. Show gets up and goes for another chokeslam, this time hitting it. Show gets a near fall when Lesnar kicks out of his finisher at 2 1/2. Lesnar gets the momentum of the match back in his favor and hits a nice German suplex. Show knocks Lesnar down and then goes to the turnbuckle for some reason, climbing it. Lesnar gets up and starts punching away at Show. Now the whole crowd is feeling what Lesnar is about to do. Lesnar sets Big Show up for a superplex from the turnbuckle. My mom looks at me and says something about this not being smart considering Show's size. Lesnar does the amazing and superplexes Big Show onto the mat and then it happens... The entire ring except for one corner collapses. One of the turnbuckles goes shooting off and ref goes tumbling down the mat. The crowd erupts like I've never heard before. A "Holy Sh**" chant breaks out and continues the whole time. 20 some odd officials and EMT's coming running out. After about 6-7 minutes, Lesnar gets up on his own but Show is still down. The crowd roars with applause and bows down to Lesnar as he slowly makes his way to the back. Another couple of minutes later, Show finally stands up to a large pop. He stumbles around a bit and pretends like he's hurt... Which I don't doubt some of that was legit cause that had to hurt like a b----. He falls out of the broken ring on his face and continues stumbling all the way out of ringside.

All in all, I'd have to say this was an incredible show. Quite possibly the best I've ever seen and I'm not just saying that because I was there. The action was very solid and the crowd was very hot and to top it all off, there was that historic ending.