Try this out and let us know how it works for you in your stste, I have had some success with it lately. when the pairs don't interfere.
Here is another one you can try on paper. It has hit for me lately and is easy to do.
1. Go to Main-Pick- A
2. Print the screen
3. There are 9 sets of numbers, some with stars. Ignore the stars and the YES, NO labels. Count off the first three numbers from left to right on each set.
4. Take the first leftmost number in the first set, and count how many times it occurs in the other 8 sets. Write down the total.
5. Repeat for the rest of the 10 numbers in all sets.
6. Your totals for each number may vary from 1 to 5
(my recent one went from 2 to 4. ).
7. List the first 6 numbers with the highest totals from left to right. These are good numbers to wheel.
8. The highest total number may be a good key number for the wheel.
The whole routine takes about 10 minutes.
I played one yesterday boxed but a pair came up and killed it, but the numbers were good as 2 were in the 3 winners. If you know how to avoid pairs or triples please let us know.